“bad service”

Ke Ga Spa Village
canada
“bad service”
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I've just returned back to Canada after my visit in Vietnam. I have stayed at Lang Spa resort at Mui Ke Ga. And, I want to tell all of you that the service at this resort is one of the worst I have experienced. I hope the resort will take my review seriously and change some of the poor service because it has a beautiful location.

I arrived at the resort on January 20 with a family of 6 people and a driver. I was highly recommended by my travel agent that your location is remote, beautiful and relaxing. To my surprise, all of that was true. But your resort offers the worst service. When I checked in, I asked for an extra bed for the driver for the duration of my stay. After the first night, I realized my driver decided to stay in his car to save money on the hotel. So after the first night, I asked to have the extra bed removed for the following night. I was told by reception that there would be no charge for the second night and sure enough, I was charged for it for it at time of check-out. I tried to explain that one front desk reception informed us differently. Anyways, misunderstanding, that's fine.

Second, is lunch and dinner service. We all decided to try the restaurant and the prices were reasonable. But the food is terrible, not fresh and mix up on our orders.No one cared to give us utensils or if we needed anything else. All the staff were busy standing behind the cash register or all of them hid below where the kitchen is located.

On a separate occasion, we decided to have a family lunch in one of the suites to enjoy a more private meal. I was told that wouldn't be a problem. There would be an additional 17% charge to the lunch bill for the extra service. Sounds great right, wrong. The staff complained of having to bring the food out before the dinner service and during. Again, no utensils. And the crazy thing was, I was asked to pay for it right after lunch to the restaurant. I asked them to charge it to my room so I can enjoy my lunch with my family. They insisted I pay right away.

The service is so bad at the restaurant, we had to go look for another place to eat. Mui ke ga is a very remote place with none to a few restaurants near by. Luckily we were able to find one and had one decent meal since our 3 day stay at the resort. At the time of my stay, the resort was very empty. I only saw our family and maybe a few couples. I talked to one of them and they hated the resort. Bad food and bad service they say. Your resort has plenty of staff who do absolutely nothing for an entire day. Your swimming pool is dirty, even though they claim it is cleaned every morning. You do not have wheel chair accessibility and your villas are not on the beach but on the hill accross the road on a hill.

Dissatisfied Customer

Doi Su Resort
Doi Su Resort
#87 of 118 in Phan Thiet
Princess D'An Nam Resort & Spa

Been to Ke Ga Spa Village? Share your experiences!