We spent one night at the Rose and Crown and wished we could have stayed a lot longer. The staff are welcoming and helpful, and the rooms are very clean and well furnished. We ate in the restaurant and the food was of very high quality with a good wine list and great service. The highlight of the night was arriving in the bar to find 17 single malt whiskies to choose from!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 18th century inn located in the picturesque dales village of Romaldkirk amidst unspoilt countryside. This award winning 3 AA red star hotel offers charm and character with a cosy bar, relaxing lounge and beautifully appointed bedrooms. Guest can dine in the 2AA rosette oak panelled restaurant or more informally in the bar. The service is professional yet friendly and the surrounding area offers excellent walking routes, attractions and market towns. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your The Rose & Crown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rose & Crown Hotel Romaldkirk
- The Rose And Crown
- Rose Crown Barnard Castle