“convenient to Lima airport”

Manhattan Inn Airport Hotel
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Callao
Reviewed April 6, 2008

We had a flight arriving at 10pm and were leaving the next morning at 9:30am. We had read about spending the night in the airport but thought we'd be better off if we could at least have a few hours in a bed. We also opted for the airport pickup. Everything went smoothly with the pickup and we were showered and in bed by midnight. The hotel offers a breakfast which included eggs and we were back to the airport by 7:30am, rested and ready for the next leg of our trip. The hotel is not fancy but is clean and safe.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MegQ

Reviewed February 18, 2008

We used the hotel one night when we were on our way to Cusco.

They picked us up at the airport and drove us to the hotel.

The room was very average as was the breakfast the next AM.

They gave us a ride to the airport the next day
we found the staff nice and the hotel was OK..
we needed to get a package to worldvision in Lima and the staff went out of their way to help

dave

Stayed: October 2006
Reviewed August 14, 2007

This hotel was chosen for it's approximity to the airport. I didn't think it was that close. No heat so it was chilly ion the room. Very friendly service though and a nice breakfast!

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank marygrace4
Reviewed July 25, 2007

Not recommended. Decided to stay here because we had seven hours between flights, it was going to be the middle of the night and it was close to the airport. The aim was to have a shower, a few hours sleep and an early morning bite to eat. We had asked for airport transfers and had been promised a driver and sign on arrival. Not to be. After fruitlessly searching in the chaotic arrivals lounge, we eventually paid the extortionate 'non-meter' taxi fare and made our own way to the hotel. The room seemed OK but had a few surprises. The sheets definitely looked like they hadn't been changed - mine had a couple of dark hairs in residence. We were both very tired from the incoming flight and ended up sleeping fully clothed. No hot water in the early hours - so a cold splash had to do. On a positive note - the young receptionist was extremely friendly and handled everything in a very professional manner. OK if you are really tight for time - but I would recommend trying somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Coasters
Reviewed October 7, 2006

Close to the airport, so I stayed there because I had an early flight to Cuzco. Friendly enough, but they charged me $10 to and from the airport, a 5 minute ride. You can arrange for a nicer hotel to pick you up for about $12. The worst thing was that they had no hot water at 3:30 am, so no shower before my flight. Stay here if you need to be at the airport early, I guess, but it's not a hotel I can recommend. The room was fine, clean enough.

Stayed: September 2006
3  Thank md001
Reviewed June 18, 2006

After a very long haul, at close to 11 p.m. , we finally touched down in Lima . I was pleased to find a very courteous and friendly fellow from the Manhattan Hotel waiting for me with the usual sign with my name on it. My intent was to have a short nap and a shower before catching a 5:40 a.m. flight to Cusco. Took five minutes to get to the hotel from the airport and another five mintes to check in. I found a clean room, clean sheets and a comfortable bed. Received a wakeup call at 3:15 am, took a nice hot shower and was ready to go by 3:30. Another equally friendly driver dropped me off at the airport by 3:45. Without question, I would stay at the Manhattan Hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2006
12  Thank jsav2017
A TripAdvisor Member
Columbus, OH
Reviewed August 3, 2005

I have been to Lima twice and have enjoyed both my stays at the Manhattan. Each time, I was picked up and the airport promptly.

• Stayed: April 2005
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Callao
Callao
Callao
Hotel Palmetto La Perla
Hotel Palmetto La Perla
#131 of 232 in Lima

Been to Manhattan Inn Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!