Spillers Farm
$240
Fernhill Hotel(Charmouth)
$150
Priceline
All reviewsriver cottagesmall holdinglyme regisduck eggself catering cottagewarm welcomechickens and ducksperfect hostsfresh milkjurassic coastking sizelovely lakefriendly hostsdevon dorsetholiday cottagehome from homebiscuits
Reviewed April 26, 2011

I really loved my stay at spillers farm, as i loved the homemade bacon and sausages. I also really enjoyed That the hosts were very friendly. I also like that they produced all there own produce. I also Really liked to bottle feed the lambs. I only thing that i did not really like was that we had to share a bath room. The reason i did not really like this was because if someone was in there. As there was only one bathroom. Maybe have another toliet. But other that that i really enjoyed my stay. I would definetly come again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 19, 2011

The B and B was perfect. Host's Keith and Bridget were very knowledgable on the local area and very happy to help. We stayed as we were going to River Cottage, ideal location, comfortable B & B and fantastic breakfast!

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 18, 2011

We booked last minute and still received excellent service. Very comfortable bed and Keith and Bridget catered for my dietary requirements admirably despite short notice. This was more than just a B & B. We learnt loads about keeping livestock, home curing bacon and even bottle fed a lamb! We hope to visit again one day. Very generous and lovely hosts.

1  Thank Permie21
Reviewed April 12, 2011

Just returned after a couple of days with Keith and Bridget at Spillers Farm. We were warmly welcomed by them and their animals (especially the lambs and piglets!). The room was comfy, clean and equipped with everything needed, even a sloe liquer. Breakfast was extremely tasty, all meat is directly from their farm and all cooked in an aga. Its location is ideal for whatever you want to do, whether it is visiting the quaint villages and towns nearby, or going for a meal at river cottage. We will definitely be back.

Reviewed April 11, 2011

My wife and I loved our stay at Spillers Farm B&B. We stayed for a weekend in a wonderfully comfortable Kingsize bed at the front of the house.We were able to feed Keith and Bridget's lambs and see their piglets running around in the sunshine. We were taken out on a walk by Merryck the Golden retrever and enjoyed the fantastic cooked breakfasts on offer. The home grown bacon, sausages and duck eggs made for an excellent start to my day. I think that what Keith and Bridget have created at Spillers Farm is a truely original, and rewarding experience for their guests, giving us a chance to come and experience life on a smallholding in one of the nicest parts of England. Oh and then there's the ducks, chickens, the lake.......