All reviewsriver cottagelyme regiswarm welcomefantastic cooked breakfastset in beautiful countrysidehomemade shortbreadbunk bedsb and bfull englisha great staytwo nightsjurassic coastlarge roomeast devonbreakfast roomgood nights sleeplovely location
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Fantastic bank holiday weekend with hosts Kate, Rambo and Maisy. Great location and a wonderful scenery. What can we say...a great host, very welcoming and friendly. Arrived on the Friday and Kate served us tea, coffee and biscuits in the garden. Super dog friendly and very comfortable accomodation. Breakfast was fantastic. Perfect location for visiting the Jurassic Coast with great local pubs nearby...must try The Ship Inn down the road in Axmouth! Our daughter didn't want to leave. Highly recommended...will definitely return.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 23, 2017

Lovely lady,lovely room,wonderful breakfast and to top it all she accepted our little dog into the farm which was a big bonus because we could not leave him at home.Our grandson loves dinosaurs so this accommodation is close to Lyme Regis.

Room Tip: Typical farm atmosphere in a quaint surrounding.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
katesfarm, Owner at Kate's Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2017

Dear Joshua
It was lovely to meet you and your grandparents. Thank you for the crystal, I hope you keep collecting and enjoying, great hobby.
Hope to see you all back sometime, Kate x

Reviewed August 21, 2017 via mobile

Initial impression upon arrival - a bit shabby. We stayed in the large en-suite which also had bunk beds and single bed. Whilst it is a little dated, bedding was clean and fresh and you could see that Kate has worked hard to make it cosy. By the time I had a really good nights sleep and a fantastic cooked breakfast I had decided that I will definitely return. Lovely location, and good value.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
katesfarm, Owner at Kate's Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

Dear Sue
Thank you very much for your lovely review. I agree about the bit dated comment but in a house with features from the fourteenth century modern ( whatever that is) I think, would spoil the ambiance.
I do hope you will remember Kate's Farm when my way again and looking forward to meeting you again. All best wishes, Kate.

Reviewed July 9, 2017

Wonderful location deep in the countryside and a really old farmhouse,quirky but comfortable. We stayed with our dog for two nights in a large room certainly big enough for us all and Kate cooked a wonderful breakfast each morning with plenty of choice.
Our dog made great friends with Kates two dogs although didn't go for a swim with
Rambo in the pond.
Would certainly stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
katesfarm, Owner at Kate's Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

Thank you very much Peter and Carol for a lovely review.
I am glad our two rescue dogs got on so well, Bos is lucky to find his forever home with you. Welcome here anytime!
Best wishes, Kate.

Reviewed May 15, 2017

Kate looked after us really well, and provided a superb breakfast; she went out of her way to help us. The lovely old farmhouse is set in beautiful countryside, and Kate's chickens entertained us both visually, and gastronomically!

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
katesfarm, Owner at Kate's Farm Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2017

Thank you very much for putting on a lovely review. It was a pleasure to meet you all and I am glad you enjoyed your stay.
Mr Foxy has also enjoyed my chickens this week but not in a nice way!
Hope to see you sometime in the future, all best wishes, Kate.