All reviews river cottage lyme regis warm welcome fantastic cooked breakfast set in beautiful countryside homemade shortbread bunk beds b and b full english a great stay two nights jurassic coast large room east devon breakfast room good nights sleep lovely location
Reviewed June 17, 2013

My partner and I came over from London for an overnight stay and from the word 'go' Kate was very attentive and helpful, including taking the initiative to book us a taxi to/from River Cottage HQ (when we hadn't even thought about it - thank goodness Kate did), and also texting us instructions on how to get to the farm as we decided to change route and come via Lyme Regis (and thus preventing us going down a dead-end route that our sat nav would otherwise send us). The place is lovely and the fireplace is amazing (and big). its ideal especially if you have a dog and Kate was also very attentive to our dog's needs. Her breakfasts are awesome. Strongly recommend it

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Stayed at Kate's farm twice whilst working in the area. Was welcomed the first time by Kate and her dogs and made to feel at ease straight away! On my second stay, I was greeted like an old friend! Not just by Kate and the dogs but by a fellow guest I met on my first stay, and by the locals in the local pub. If I ever get the chance again, Kate's farm is where I'll be staying!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Great B&B in a fab location and a wonderful host. Stayed over the half term break with my two boys. My youngest loved the toy den and playing with Kate's dogs in the garden. He couldn't wait to get back to school to tell all his friends.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Stayed at the Kate's Farm because i had a weeks work in her area. Fantastic Farm house, beautiful setting, with lovely clean rooms. Kate went out of her way to make me feel at home, her breakfasts are amazing...............GO AND STAY WITH KATE!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed at Kate's b&b over the weekend and it was a very pleasant experience. Lovely farmhouse in a super rural setting; a warm welcome from a most pleasant owner and her dogs to the two of us and our own two dogs; a comfortable clean room with everything we needed; and first rate breakfasts. The surrounding area is beautiful with a lot to offer (which is why we were there) and we left after just two days wishing we had the time to make it more of a proper holiday.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple