“Palompon November 2010”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Palompon
Whispering Beach Resort
Ranked #3 of 4 Palompon B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I went to the Philippines to visit a lady friend of mine. She is a resident of Palompon and found this hotel a few hundred metres up the road from the centre of the town and situated, as the name would imply, by the beach. The price pre night was PHP1,000, but I got a discount for 17 nights and paid PHP800, which, at the time, equated to £11 (£12.50 at today's exchange)per day if paid in full in advance. The room we had was a little primitive, however, it had all that was needed, a bed, tv, shower, aircon. Instant coffee was freely available. The lady who owns the hotel was very friendly along with the 3 young ladies that she employed in return for paying for the completion of their education. The hotel has no restaurant facicilities, however, I was permitted to prepare a meal when I requested, in the main kitchen. Overall, the holiday was a great success, I am planning to return in a few months time. The date in the review title is the correct 1, this option was not available by the time I got around to writing the review.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
16  Thank RaymondFB1950

Been to Whispering Beach Resort? Share your experiences!