“Great place to eat”
Review of B&B Taps & Grill

B&B Taps & Grill
Ranked #7 of 17 Restaurants in Point Edward
Reviewed March 11, 2019

We stopped here on a fluke and the food and the staff were very good, they were very accommodating on personalizing our choice of food.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

I was away on business and came in for drinks and supper. The meal was great I had the steak and it was cooked perfectly!! The crew I was with had ceasers and they said they were the best they ever had.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Connector24506611314
Reviewed February 4, 2019

We were staying in a nearby hotel (Not the one attached to the restaurant), and stopped in for dinner. We were a little hesitant after reading some of the other reviews, but thought we'd give it a chance. I am very glad we did! We were sat quickly, and our server brought us menus and took our drink order, as well as putting in the food order for our 8 year old who was already pretty hangry. Food came out quickly and was really, really good! We had the bang-bang shrimp appetizer, which was spicy and delicious. I ordered the southwest chipotle burger and it was super good as well. HUGE, juicy on a pretzel bun. My wife ordered a buffalo chicken sandwich which was also very very good. 10/10 would eat here again!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

Been here a couple of times before and once after this experience and in the past been happy. See other reviews.
But this time was different. It was a Saturday evening mid month about 5:30. When we entered the place was not full. One booth one table plus a small group of 12 to 15 people.

Sit down in a booth and order dinner. And we wait and wait and wait for food. After about an hour our food comes. It’s OK but that’s an awful long wait. If I recall we did not get any warning when we we placed our order it was going to be a long wait. The server or manager did not come anytime during our wait and tell us anything why. I recall there was comment when we paid that there was a hockey team having a meal. My wife did notice a small group of less than 20 having a meal in another room.

Very disappointing. Silver stick is not a new event. Surely the6 can schedule enough staff to provide speedy service as the restaurant was over 1/2 empty.

Beware of Silverstick weekend. !!!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely horrible service! Came in for lunch, barely 10 tables, and we were told it was 30 mins wait for food. When we asked why, the girl said "I don't know, I wad just told that". Several other tables and guests were complaining and the manager barely cared. Took almost an hour for 2 orders at our table. In addition, when the food came out, did not taste good. Major overuse on the salt! I do not recommend this place at all!!!!!

Date of visit: January 2019