Great place at the end of the Bayswater Ferry from downtown. A quick walk to the top of the hill to this charming little hotel. Great service, super fast Internet and a cute restaurant. Breakfast is included and we used the grill that was living in the parking lot to cook up some fish we got over at the Auckland Fish Mart. I think its a great alternative to staying in Downtown. The ferry ride alone will relax you for whatever is ahead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience 5 Star luxury by the sea in the newest Takapuna Hotel accommodation site. Situated oceanside between Takapuna and Bayswater, this new, fully serviced, boutique apartment hotel will exceed all your expectations. Auckland Takapuna Oaks offers fully self-contained 1 and 2-bedroom luxury apartments, just 10 minutes by complimentary ferry from Auckland City Center / VIADUCT HARBOUR. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property as well as continental breakfast per person. Lounge access with stunning views across Auckland Harbour is its true unique factor. All guests have complimentary gym usage and a Shuttle Service - to and from the Bayswater Ferry Terminal. Our property is truly something special in Auckland.Auckland Takapuna Oaks offers unique, spacious conference facilities. Offering flexibility and a range of accommodation and catering options to make your next event stand out from the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your VR Takapuna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Takapuna Oaks Hotel Bayswater
- VR Takapuna Auckland/Bayswater