We have just returned from staying at Auckland Takapuna Oaks for 8 days and must say we where extremely satisfied. We stayed in a one bedroom executive and found the room fantastic. The room was spotlessly clean and the facilities in the room where all first class. The people that are working the front desk are a credit to this hotel and where always happy to help. The ferry is just down the road and they supply tickets for this at no extra charge and we used this service to go into Auckland with out any problems. We would have no hesitation recommending this hotel to anybody and would definitely stay there again if we go back to NZ.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience 5 Star luxury by the sea in the newest Takapuna Hotel accommodation site. Situated oceanside between Takapuna and Bayswater, this new, fully serviced, boutique apartment hotel will exceed all your expectations. Auckland Takapuna Oaks offers fully self-contained 1 and 2-bedroom luxury apartments, just 10 minutes by complimentary ferry from Auckland City Center / VIADUCT HARBOUR. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property as well as continental breakfast per person. Lounge access with stunning views across Auckland Harbour is its true unique factor. All guests have complimentary gym usage and a Shuttle Service - to and from the Bayswater Ferry Terminal. Our property is truly something special in Auckland.Auckland Takapuna Oaks offers unique, spacious conference facilities. Offering flexibility and a range of accommodation and catering options to make your next event stand out from the rest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your VR Takapuna reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auckland Takapuna Oaks Hotel Bayswater
- VR Takapuna Auckland/Bayswater