I was there with my family in mid June this year. We were excited in the beginning but was disappointed later to find out that the overall service is poor. Housekeeping was rather slow, there was no room service, variety of food in the cafe was small and surprisingly there were flies almost everywhere in the cafe and the buffet area. Poor maintenance in hygiene. The entrance fee to theme park is rather expensive to compare other similar theme parks like in Shah Alam, Port Dickson, etc. The main slides water pump not functioning on that day. We felt cheated by it.
The only consolations are, first, generally the service staff in both theme park and hotel resort are friendly. Though some are pretty shy to acknowledge guests presence. Needs more training in guests contact and second, it has nice facing/view of the sea.
Management team needs to review/relook into the overall state of the resort eg. managing its food hygiene in the cafe, maintenance of the theme park (to replace new water pump if faulty for too long) then to reduce the price of entrance fee. Poor internet connection and it is just limited to small area in lobby and cafe..?
Will consider to come back again..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gold Coast Morib International Resort located in the lovely area of Morib Beach, enjoys a commanding position in the beaches, sightseeing, family fun hub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ctrip TA, Agoda and Orbitz so you can book your Gold Coast Morib International Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gold Coast Resort Morib Hotel Banting
- Gold Coast Morib International Resort Banting, Malaysia - Selangor