My wife and I had an amazing time and would highly recommend this gorgeous beachfront resort. The amazing food, friendly staff, excellent service, and clean accommodations were all top notch. We highly suggest doing some of the local excursions while on your stay. The hotel scheduled several excursions for us including zip lines, monkey tour, and a tour of the beautiful Manuel Antonio National Park (at a discounted rate). We were able to rent a car from the airport, which we would highly suggest, and go on little daily excursions to other towns like Parrita, the beautiful Los Suennos Marina and Jaco just to name a few. The local fare is delicious and the fruit stands have the freshest, most juicy fruit we've ever had! We even enjoyed some night life in Jaco. We enjoyed a local festival there with vendor booths, fresh food and live music. The beach at Hotel Delfin is very secluded and private and the sunsets are beyond description, leaving everyone speechless every night! We couldn't believe the view from our room! So nice to open the windows and let the breeze come in and hear the relaxing sound of the ocean! Very nice to sleep to and wake up to. We felt very safe there and weren't worried about taking off on our own and being adventurous. They have the coolest iguanas, geckos and monkeys that hang around the pool...very fun to watch! The grounds there are gorgeous...the lawn guy even picked a coconut for us and let us drink the water. It was so fresh and delicious! The hotel looks perfect for a relaxing get-away, family reunion, wedding, reception, honeymoon...you name it! They had a wedding there the week before. We saw the pictures and it was soooo beautiful! Makes us want to get re-married! We met so many cool people staying there! Can't wait to make more new friends next time we go! Highly, highly recommend Hotel Delfin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll be staying right at the beach! We are one of the few real beachfront luxury accommodations in Costa Rica with less than 40 meters from the Pacific Ocean. The Delfin Beachfront Resort is located on the tranquil and secluded beach of Playa Bejuco on the Central Pacific Coast of Costa Rica at just a 2-hour drive from the airport in San José. Once you get to Jacó, drive approximately 30 kilometres south, after passing Esterillos, Monterey and Del Pacifico, you will see signs on your right for the entrance to Playa Bejuco. Drive down to the beach and take a left. Amenities Weddings is just one of the many specialties here The Delfin Beachfront Resort has been host to many weddings of the rich and famous. The lobby speaks for itself with 40-foot ceilings crafted in over 2-miles of teakwood and almond. The grand staircase is also a landmark with famous U.S. Senators. If you prefer "barefoot on the beach" weddings or a ceremony in front of 50 capuchin-monkeys, just ask for it. Delfin Beachfront Resort has contracted with a well renowned event planner in Costa Rica to deliver the wedding of your dreams. But there is much more adventure here: Sport fishing, hiking on a nature trail and on the beach, surfing, jungle and beach tours to rainforests, beaches, waterfalls and wildlife, canopy tours, snorkelling, horseback-riding, ATV's, hang gliding, crocodile river cruise, cruise to Tortuga Island, aerial tram, twin engine aerial tour, Spanish school, and last but no least, treat yourself to a relaxing in house massage at the private facilities. Rooms Deluxe guestrooms right at the beach This Costa Rican landmark features luxury accommodations with beachfront rooms less at than 40 meters from the Pacific Ocean. All guestrooms include air conditioning, ocean view balconies, TV, private bathroom with hot water, and Internet access. Beautiful Restaurant & Bar At the bar and restaurant you can enjoy magnificent views of the pool and lush tropical surroundings on one side, and the beautiful Pacific Ocean on the other. The bar features Direct-TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Delfin Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delfin Beachfront Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Delfin Beach Front Hotel
- Delfin Beach Front Parrita
- Hotel Delfin Beachfront Resort Costa Rica/Playa Bejuco