Where do I begin! If you are looking for seclusion and privacy in the beach, this place is it! I have been several times and have enjoyed every vacation I have had at the Delfin. When people ask why I go so often I tell them that it is like my second home. The staff and service are always amazing. They are currently under new management and making some great changes. Wether out by the beach, sitting at the bar with amazing views or just laying by the pool, I am always at peace. The kitchen provides excellent meals for lunch dinner and breakfast! The bartender makes some top notch drinks as well. All of the rooms are beach front and provide excellent views of the pacific! Sandra and Freddie run the hotel and bar and always provide anything and everything I could ask for. I have been to several places in Costa Rica and as far as privacy and proximity to the beach you couldn't ask for a better place to stay. A true beauty in Costa Rica!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll be staying right at the beach! We are one of the few real beachfront luxury accommodations in Costa Rica with less than 40 meters from the Pacific Ocean. The Delfin Beachfront Resort is located on the tranquil and secluded beach of Playa Bejuco on the Central Pacific Coast of Costa Rica at just a 2-hour drive from the airport in San José. Once you get to Jacó, drive approximately 30 kilometres south, after passing Esterillos, Monterey and Del Pacifico, you will see signs on your right for the entrance to Playa Bejuco. Drive down to the beach and take a left. Amenities Weddings is just one of the many specialties here The Delfin Beachfront Resort has been host to many weddings of the rich and famous. The lobby speaks for itself with 40-foot ceilings crafted in over 2-miles of teakwood and almond. The grand staircase is also a landmark with famous U.S. Senators. If you prefer "barefoot on the beach" weddings or a ceremony in front of 50 capuchin-monkeys, just ask for it. Delfin Beachfront Resort has contracted with a well renowned event planner in Costa Rica to deliver the wedding of your dreams. But there is much more adventure here: Sport fishing, hiking on a nature trail and on the beach, surfing, jungle and beach tours to rainforests, beaches, waterfalls and wildlife, canopy tours, snorkelling, horseback-riding, ATV's, hang gliding, crocodile river cruise, cruise to Tortuga Island, aerial tram, twin engine aerial tour, Spanish school, and last but no least, treat yourself to a relaxing in house massage at the private facilities. Rooms Deluxe guestrooms right at the beach This Costa Rican landmark features luxury accommodations with beachfront rooms less at than 40 meters from the Pacific Ocean. All guestrooms include air conditioning, ocean view balconies, TV, private bathroom with hot water, and Internet access. Beautiful Restaurant & Bar At the bar and restaurant you can enjoy magnificent views of the pool and lush tropical surroundings on one side, and the beautiful Pacific Ocean on the other. The bar features Direct-TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Delfin Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delfin Beachfront Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Delfin Beach Front Hotel
- Delfin Beach Front Parrita
- Hotel Delfin Beachfront Resort Costa Rica/Playa Bejuco