Well this is my sixth year that I have stayed at the Delfin and have seen many improvements over the years. I must say meeting Vern and Floyd who are Edd's partners at the Hotel Delfin was a added pleasure. The Kitchen staff of Karla and Joel have brought a new menu and energy to the Dining room. Minor behind the bar making his version of Mudslide is something I look forward to on each visit. Sandra is as helpful as ever and the long time cleaning staff are as honest as you will find. If you are looking for a chill place right on beach this is it. Manuel Antonio is a half hour away driving but a world away from hawkers and commercial tourism. Great zip line just south of Hotel that goes from mountain to mountain. And Jaco 20KM north when you need a nightlife fix. See you again in March !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You'll be staying right at the beach! We are one of the few real beachfront luxury accommodations in Costa Rica with less than 40 meters from the Pacific Ocean. The Delfin Beachfront Resort is located on the tranquil and secluded beach of Playa Bejuco on the Central Pacific Coast of Costa Rica at just a 2-hour drive from the airport in San José. Once you get to Jacó, drive approximately 30 kilometres south, after passing Esterillos, Monterey and Del Pacifico, you will see signs on your right for the entrance to Playa Bejuco. Drive down to the beach and take a left. Amenities Weddings is just one of the many specialties here The Delfin Beachfront Resort has been host to many weddings of the rich and famous. The lobby speaks for itself with 40-foot ceilings crafted in over 2-miles of teakwood and almond. The grand staircase is also a landmark with famous U.S. Senators. If you prefer "barefoot on the beach" weddings or a ceremony in front of 50 capuchin-monkeys, just ask for it. Delfin Beachfront Resort has contracted with a well renowned event planner in Costa Rica to deliver the wedding of your dreams. But there is much more adventure here: Sport fishing, hiking on a nature trail and on the beach, surfing, jungle and beach tours to rainforests, beaches, waterfalls and wildlife, canopy tours, snorkelling, horseback-riding, ATVs, hang gliding, crocodile river cruise, cruise to Tortuga Island, aerial tram, twin engine aerial tour, Spanish school, and last but no least, treat yourself to a relaxing in house massage at the private facilities. Rooms: Deluxe guestrooms right at the beach This Costa Rican landmark features luxury accommodations with beachfront rooms less at than 40 meters from the Pacific Ocean. All guestrooms include air conditioning, ocean view balconies, TV, private bathroom with hot water, and Internet access. Beautiful Restaurant & Bar: At the bar and restaurant you can enjoy magnificent views of the pool and lush tropical surroundings on one side, and the beautiful Pacific Ocean on the other. The bar features Direct-TV. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Delfin Playa Bejuco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delfin Beachfront Hotel Province Of Puntarenas
- Delfin Beach Front Hotel
- Delfin Beach Front Parrita
- Hotel Delfin Playa Bejuco Costa Rica