“"Homely"”
Review of Prysgoed

Prysgoed
Ranked #2 of 5 Llwyngwril B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband and I recently visited Prysgoed for an overnight stay and were impressed. Sue has thoughtfully catered for your needs in more ways than one. In the bedroom we stayed, at the rear of the property, a huge comfortable bed - we both remarked how well we had slept. Bathroom.... so large and airy with a choice of shower or bath and numerous different bathing products available. Breakfast excellent.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
prysgoed, Owner at Prysgoed, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments. It was lovely to have you here. I was so pleased you got to cook your dinner over a fire on the beach and watch the sunset. (even though it was not a spectacular one on that day, unfortunately) I am always glad that my guests enjoy a good nights sleep in my rooms. It makes a short break as refreshing as a longer holiday. I hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Excellent B+B, good location for visiting this area. Sue is a very nice and has thought of everything we could think of to make our stay perfect. The recommended local pub was close for the evening meal and provided good reasonable fare and friendly atmosphere.

Room Tip: Perfect B+B
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
prysgoed, Owner at Prysgoed, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thank you. It always gives me a buzz when my guests take the time to leave such positive comments for other travelers. It makes all the hard work so worthwhile knowing it is appreciated. I hope your quest for family history was successful. I look forward to seeing you again sometime. Don't forget to book direct or phone for the best prices.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Prysgoed is great. Like others have said, looks small on the outside, but is deceptively large inside. There are only 2 guest bedrooms, we had the one at the rear of the house and it was a great size and had everything you could need including a lot of nice, extra touches you would never expect. Breakfast was great and all in all we couldn't have asked for more. If we are in the area again, we will be back! Thanks again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
prysgoed, Owner at Prysgoed, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you. I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. I hope you enjoyed your remaining time in the Snowdonia National Park which is so beautiful. I look forward to meeting you again when you return to the area.

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Karen&John Wirral. clean well presented. breakfast phew spoilt for choice.Sue was a lovely hostess .bedroom lovely plenty of storage space well thought out . bathroom wow couldn't believe the size, spoilt for choice if you wanted to use the products .a home from home lovely atmosphere.Sue thought of everything even down to cotton buds.would recommend Thankyou.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Prysgoed12, Owner at Prysgoed, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2013

Thank you for your review. This is the typical reaction I get when guests arrive, They are usually surprised and delighted and I am pleased this was the case for you. I really hope to see you again and look forward to you booking direct next time. You can book through the link above, through my own website, or phone. (leave a message and I will return your call). I guess your youngsters were pleased to see you on your return although I expect they were spoilt too whilst you were with me. A couple of days away for a break recharges the batteries nicely. Congratulations on your anniversary, see you soon. Sue

Reviewed September 12, 2013

The house looks small from the outside, but it's tardis like with good sized bedrooms and an enormous bathroom. We found Prysgoed to be clean, quiet and comfortable. The rooms are well equipped and there is clearly that attention to detail which makes everything go smoothly without being too fussy. Sue, the landlady, was welcoming and really cared about making our stay a pleasure. The breakfasts were the highlight of our stay. The menu would have done credit to any hotel and with advance notice wheat free and dairy free alternatives were available too. Easily the best B&B we've ever found.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Prysgoed12, Owner at Prysgoed, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Thank you. I look forward to seeing you again sometime when you finally conquer Cadair Idris.
I enjoyed our interesting conversations at breakfast. I don't like to think of anyone missing out on breakfast choices just because of food intolerance's so I always try to find alternatives when I know in advance. I do keep some Gluten free and dairy free supplies in stock, just in case.....

Reviewed August 26, 2013

What a find . Four of us stayed at prysgoed for two nights, the bedrooms and the bathroom were spotless and very well presented Sue was very welcoming and had thought of everything that may be needed for guests and was also knowledgeable of all the surrounding areas which was good for us being in this part of Wales for the first time, all topped of with a fantastic cooked breakfast .highly recommended

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Prysgoed12, Owner at Prysgoed, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Wow. Another great review, thank you so much. It was a pleasure to have you here and I hope to see you next year to race the train again....registration open now.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

My 12 year old daughter and I had a lovely stay for a night on our way back through Wales. The accommodation is delightful (we had the twin room) and breakfast was tasty and set us up well for the day. Sue was so helpful in regard to my daughter's special dietary needs. We enjoyed the stay and felt that nothing was too much trouble. My daughter especially liked meeting Taffy the dog and the tropical fish too. Thank you.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
prysgoed, Owner at Prysgoed, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments and you are welcome. I hope you enjoyed the rest of your stay in our beautiful part of Wales. It was a pleasure to meet you and I hope it was not the last time. I love having mothers and daughters to stay as family time is so important.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Llwyngwril
Min-y-mor Hotel
Bryn Melyn Guest House
Bryn Melyn Guest House
#3 of 24 in Barmouth
The Slate Shed B &B at Graig Wen

Been to Prysgoed? Share your experiences!