See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2012

It is located at the very heart of the surfing capital of aurora. The food is very affordable and the hotel cost is slightly expensive. Suffice to say, my son enjoyed staying there. That's the main thing.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The food is good. The service is faster than in Aliya. It's a plus point that the restaurant is 24/7, they're able to prepare our breakfast at 3:30am before we catch our 4:30am bus trip back to Manila. But the rooms, I am not impressed at all. I'm even unsure of its cleanliness. The rooms are old. I don't like the bathroom. The whole resort looks unkept but it has good lighting during the night. I hope they refurbish/renovate it. Room cost is reasonably priced.

Room Tip: This place is known for food, not for rooms. Stay elsewhere.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank AbbyOchoa
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

A simple beach front hotel. Not impressed with the rooms and with the cleanliness of the place. Rooms here are priced cheaply than the other hotels around the area, I wasnt impressed however. It does offer a nice view of the beach just like the nearby hotels. The staff are very attentive and polite. Food is not to my liking and the price is expensive not relative to the servings and taste. The restaurant just beside the hotel is much better.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank lonewolfshifter
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was checked in one of the budget hotels in Sabang beach area. I woke up early to catch get some great sunset pictures. After 2 hours of picture taking I got hungry and looked for a place to eat. I went to Bay's Inn and noticed that they have breakfast buffet. For 150 php you can have access to several different breakfast options: from pancakes, hotdogs, ham, tapa flakes, longanisa, etc. The price also includes unlimited drink from coffee to juices. Although I've been to a lot of breakfast buffet, Bay's Inn is not that bad. Let's just say, you get what you paid for. I do think they are the only one in the Sabang area that serves breakfast buffet. I am not sure if their choices vary every time. The buffet I think is also just available during weekends (or peak seasons), I went back Monday morning and they don't have the buffet anymore. So if you are in Sabang early morning on a weekend and really starving. I suggest that you try Bay's Inn breakfast buffet.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
4  Thank Wigel E
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We didn't stay here but ate here lots of times!

Love the chicken neck! Was nicely fried with the right amount of chili. All the other food we ordered was good too! Service is faster than most of the other restaurants in the area. The price was reasonable too.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family