Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
eDreams
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Firstly, I would like to express my utmost gratitude to:
Set Paing Htoo (Deputy Manager) Kyaw Tun Zaw (General Manager),
for making my family & I feel so welcomed at your amazing hotel for our 1-night stay.
Both of you speak fluent English & run your hotel at the highest possible standard.
You took time to provide a map/ talk of the city, order a taxi & make us feel so comfortable. We were so impressed with your hotel that we enquired at your sister hotel "Great Wall" @ Mandalay.
Your rooms were spacious with high ceilings & wooden furniture. WiFi,tv,shower & air-con all good.
We would've loved to have used your outdoor pool if we had stayed longer.
You have lovely Burmese decor on show (like the Burmese harp). Breakfast was ample.
I agree with another British reviewer, that hotel was quiet so we were treat like royalty!

It was our first time to this city & pretty much a random "pin on the map" as we had no clue. The pot luck definately paid off!

Thank you so much.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2017

It is a very clean and nice hotel.
if you're looking for the quiet place this is the best place for you.
Staffs are welling to help and friendly.
The view from the pool is surrounded by mountain and it's really nice.
Rooms are very clean and comfortable.
I would happily choose this hotel every time I visit to Naypyitaw.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2016

I had stayed just one night but it is a memorable experience. In Mandalay, I also stayed at the Great Wall Hotel and they recommended me to stay at the Great Wall Hotel Naypyidaw. So, I made a reservation at great wall hotel mandalay and i stayed at great wall hotel naypyitaw with very cheaper price. I like swimming pool a lot, buffet breakfast and also friendly staff.
I am sure that I would stay next time.

Room tip: Best views with mountain
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

i stayed 3 nights this time . not found any changes.but staff had changed in reception.but the new staffs are also very friendly and helpful.also helping transportation and guide clearly the way i want.i love this hotel cos the value of money ,delicious buffet breakfast,the clean swimming pool and friendly staffs.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 11, 2016 via mobile

It a very grand looking hotel at just 30 USD/night stay. Location is in one of the hotel zone of Nay Pyi Taw, the strategic location is forcefully away from main city as Nay Pyi Taw is planned city. Located around 22km from Mayoma bus station. Room are very spacious , staff are very helpful only few regret is that WIFI is a bit slower, not expected from such a huge hotel. Need to improve on that along with the cuisine in the restaurant menu.

Date of stay: August 2016