“Great coffee”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Argentinean, South American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The coffee is terrific and I really like the choice of food. Plenty of options that were not too expensive like the ham and cheese toastie Argentinian style, pesto eggs with jamon, dolce de leche French toast and great chips. Yum! Not sure why it is listed as African cuisine, more like South American/Mediterranean.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

What a great advertisment for the George St area.
Travelled to Fremantle topurchase our new abode and had coffee,lunc and 2 breakfasts at the Wine Store , also purchased some great bottles of wine on both days.
We will be back again and again...
Great service , great location, great food, great wine....our new favourite
Cheers
Rod and Kaz

Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had some excellent whiting here and other enjoyable dishes. They do a good selection of wines by the glass but my serves of white wine were minuscule; I reckon they must get 8 glasses to the bottle! We were not told about all food options available, which I felt was poor service.

Probably the worst part of our experience was the arrival of seven staggeringly ignorant people and a baby at the table next to us. It was a table for four and they literally pushed us into the corner by adding extra chairs; one lout proceeded to sit on a bench seat squeezing in alongside me and sitting within a few inches of me. The ignoramus did not even say excuse me or say anything remotely courteous about impinging on our space. This self centred, oblivious group did not even glance in our direction once although they were clearly causing us discomfort. What was worse is that the waitperson did not pick them up on their appalling and unacceptable behaviour and direct them to sit elsewhere where there was more space.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Great service, great wine selection and delicious food. We had a very relaxing, enjoyable night out. The water service could have been better but otherwise no complaints

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Peaceful place for lunch, however I found it expensive for what was on offer. I would rather walk up the road to Barque which is much better value