“Must go at least once.”
Review of Eat Greek

Eat Greek
Reserve with
Eat Greek is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
“Must go at least once.”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here for family birthday gatherings twice. On the weekends it is very busy and noisy. The buffet consists of about 50 dishes and is always kept well supplied. The Greek dancing and plate smashing are a special event worth watching.

• Visited March 2013

Perth, Australia
“World Class”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

The buffet was unbelievable, my only complaint was that I was to full to go back for THIRDS :)
The staff were very attentive without being obtrusive and the entertainment involving clients was very special.
Cant speak highly enough of this restaurant and I will certainly be going back again and AGAIN

• Visited July 2013
Perth, Australia
“Amazing Greek Feast”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Amazing greek buffet, lots of variety Moussaka, Pastitsio, Seafood, Mediterranean Vegetables, Greek Style Roast Lamb, Chicken Souvlaki, Uvetsi (lamb with rice noodles), Risotto, Pilaf, Stifado (Beef and Onion Stew), Zouzoukakia (greek meat balls), Scorthalia, Tarama, Tzatziki, Dolmades (Stuffed Vine Leaves) not to mention how good the Baklava, Kataiffi, Ravani, Rizogalo, Cream Caramel, Panacotta deserts were. A great evening with friends enjoying not only the food but Greek music, dancing and breaking of plates. A lovely location by the river and very affordable.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Lyn B
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“One not to miss”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Booked the Diner and Cruise for $75.
Food was amazing, I could actually eat everything served, I loved it all. There was not as much food as quoted on the website but i cant complain due to the quality.
Cooked perfectly and the dessert was to die for.
It would help if the staff would smile every once in a while!
I only had a table for 2 so i was stuck where i was constantly bumped and lent on by passer bys.
I think they should remove that table completetly!
Unfortunatly when it came time to head on the boat for the cruise I was taken back at the size of the Boat sitting at the marina. Small-I picture a proper Cruise Boat, sufficient enough to seat all.
There were so many people boarding this small vessel on average each had to be holding a bottle of alcohol or two, along with there paper cups. As i Cant drink I found this pretty disheartning.
You have all these drinkers standing up crammed on this boat.
We couldnt see ourselves stuck on that boat with no escape for two and a half hours so we decided not to board and we lost out on our money doing this.
The Cruise in My eyes Tarnishes the whole atmosphere of the Restaurant itself.
I recommend if you choose to go here youll Love the meal and the interior but DONT take the cruise unless you want to stand up for over 2 hours being bumped into the whole time and chatted up by half sloshed older men.
RESTAURANT GETS 2 THUMBS UP But looses ONE due to the whole Cruise idea.
The Resturant is to good to ber linked with such a half assed cruise idea.
Plus the staff would help to smile every once in a while!

• Visited April 2013
Fernie, Canada
“Ok, not the greatest buffet.”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I was so looking forward to going here. When I got there although there was as much food as their website said but just a bit of a let down to the quality of the food. The moussaka was my favourite out of all the dishes and probably the most original Greek dish in the buffet. Desert was a let down. Very average. It was a hot day and we were seated outside in the heat. I would of understood this if we didn't book ahead but I booked 5 days ahead. Maybe next time I should specify but being such a hot day we of just been asked of we would like to sit inside or automatically taken to a table inside. I also got some prawns that were green and smelt off. I'm not one to complain so I didn't bother saying anything just left them to the side of the table. Service was ok nothing spectacular. The best thing about this restaurant was the white wine I ordered! ;)

• Visited January 2013