“A fantastic meal.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Limones Cafe & Restaurat

Limones Cafe & Restaurat
Reserve with
Limones Cafe & Restaurat is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Australian, European
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“A fantastic meal.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

We couldn't find anything to fault our meal. It is so nice having a local restaurant offering such good quality. The range on the menu is wide and diverse. I can recommend the fresh crispy skinned barramundi if you like fish and the pork belly. An absolute delight. Well attended, excellent service and the three course $60 flat fee option represents good value for money in Perth. Go there.

Visited March 2014

Perth, Australia
“Hidden Gem Using Seasonal Produce”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

My wife and I dined here recently and found it very pleasant. My wife had the stark and it was cooked 100% perfect, I had a pasta dish and it was fresh bursting with flavours. Parking is plentiful and free. Well worth a try

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MarkKXC
Perth
“Great breakfast. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

10 out of 10 for a great Aussie breakfast. I am not one for gourmet food, give me eggs, bacon, fried tomato and a couple pieces of toast and I'm a happy man.

Roskilde
“Friendly and fine food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2013

Went here on a Thursday Evening. Came early and was nearly the first. Decided to go with the 3-course dinner for AUD 60. That was a good choice. My wife had the Risotto as starter. That was excellent. Lots of taste and the rice was just right. Both took beef for main. Good but nothing exceptional. The Pannacotta at the end that I had, and the Creme Brulée that my wife had was really fine. Throughout the meal the service was friendly, attentive and smiling. We had a Voyager Estate Girt by the Sea red wine for the meal. It was served a little warm but again the service put on ice at our request and it was just perfect for the beef. A very nice evening and we can certainly recommend this place.

• Visited November 2013
Perth, Australia
“This is the best meal I've had in Freo”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2013

We have now eaten at Limones at least three times with family and friends. And will be taking close friends there for Christmas. The food is always good & really well priced so book don't just roll up like some people did and got grumpy as they couldn't get in....I always think if a place isn't busy on a fri/sat, likely it isn't good :-)

Service and seating is good - simple welcoming and friendly. This is not fancy five star art on the plate with pretentious wait staff.... it's got a warm relaxed feeling with great sized portions. And fantastic flavours that from my view match the "5 stars" we have eaten at in Perth.

Last visit I had beef cheeks - OMG they were melt in your mouth amazing!
Adam had entrée of beef Carpaccio which you have to try, I was anxious as it's raw but it's soo thinly sliced and the combo of flavours added to it makes you crave it again - yummy. Adam had pork belly for main which he loved too....not sure his waist did!

We shared sticky fig pudding for dessert again yummy. And we watched other guests receive other incredible looking desserts that we'll be trying next time.

If you're in Freo - check it out, it's worth it.

• Visited October 2013