“Nice place”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Been here tonite - very accommodating - food nice but over priced- don't expect large portions as you get half the portion than city centre Manchester, but there is no waste - city centre prices but place very busy - has a nice ambience - would defo fo back - worth a visit, staff very attentive & courteous - there is some nice areas nearby that I want to try

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Had a take away after a long trip home and no time to sit and eat in, the food was good and hot not the hottest curry I have had but I do like them very hot,all in all a nice end to the day and would go again and recommend to my friends.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We've eaten here a number of times in the last few years, sometimes in the restaurant and sometimes from the adjoining take away. Experiences of both have varied from OK to excellent - therefore the average mark. I don't know whether it varies with the chefs that are on, or perhaps the meals chosen - quality is simply inconsistent.

Decor is nice and service is normally good. Like other reviewers, we've had some of the 'bland' experiences, and also issues with meat being either very dry (tandoori / tikka) or not feeling like good quality meat. On the other hand, we've also had some very nice meals. The difficulty for me is the lack of consistency, that doesn't make me confident in choosing to visit for a meal.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Have visited here a few times over the past year or so & have always had an enjoyable experience. Pricing is reasonable, dearer than 117 up the road but forts has a better atmosphere being smaller and more established. Nice little round booths that groups can sit in, and food is a good quality although the last time we visited a few in our group did comment that the food lacked spice despite them having ordering medium dishes; perhaps just a one off?

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Only been the once..had the Tandoori chicken,which was hard and dry...didn't pay for my meal...thought I would give them another chance,so got the same as a takeaway...and it was just as bad.

1  Thank tonyManchesterUk