“Excellent food service and value”
Review of Buddha Lounge Whitefield - CLOSED

Buddha Lounge Whitefield
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We offer customers the complete South East Asian Experience, specializing in Thai and Cantonese Cuisine. Founded in 2006, our aim is to bring the authentic tastes of Thailand and China, through skilled chef's from south east Asia's finest hotel's and restaurant's along with experienced front of house in a quality environment, with a warm atmosphere.
Reviewed May 31, 2014

Booked with a Tastecard and got the whole thing half price. Food as always exemplary, service polite and speedy. Nice intimate atmosphere. Would highly recommend.

TheresaMiller, Director of Operations at Buddha Lounge Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2014

Dear Clownmeister,

Thank you for your recent visit at Buddha Lounge in Whitefield, we very much appreciated you have shared your experience with everyone in TripAdvisor.

I was pleased to found that our food, restaurant atmosphere and service to be excellent. I can assure you that your kind words have been shared with the team.

Thank you for highlighting that you would recommend us to the others. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

Been several times as it's very local to us. The food is always great and plentiful. Yet we always order too much!
Our male waitor was lovely and really attentive. Had a sharing platter for two as a starter. Delicious and very varied. For main a had chicken pad thai. I have to be honest I have only tried a few dishes on the extensive menu. Only because I have found my favourites!
I'm sure we will be back soon.

TheresaMiller, Director of Operations at Buddha Lounge Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Kirtsy O,

Thank you for recent visit at the Buddha Lounge in Whitefield, we are most grateful for you sharing your experience in TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your for your loyalty and continuous support. I was absolutely pleased to read your wonderful review.

I was pleased to read that you were impressed with our food and the service by front house team member, particularly Leo whom have made your experience more enjoyable.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I can assure you that all of the team members will be made aware of your comments as they serve as a great motivator.

Thank you for highlighting that you would return. The team here at Buddha Lounge in Whitefield are looking forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Reviewed May 24, 2014

visited on a friday night on the spur of the moment, ordered a couple of beers while we read the menu
first pint of singha extremely flat, ordered another that was worse, told the waiter to take it back who said he wouldnt charge for one of the beers ???
i would have thought they wouldnt charge for any of them
anyway onto the food, we have been to thailand a couple of times and love the food, this food wouldnt compare
we ordered a starter each, very small portions
onto the mains that where plonked in front of us 10 seconds after our starters where cleared away
the mains where tasty enough, but nothing special
all in all we was in and out of the place in 45 minutes and
£50 lighter, even the very attractive thai front of house lady commented on how quick our trip had been, not us that wanted the trip to be so rushed
all in all it was not great

Dear stevefrombury,

Thank you for your recent comments on Buddha Lounge Whitefield, your feedback is extremely valuable to us.

I am very disappointed to hear we did not live up to your expectations. Our reputation for delivering outstanding value for money is as strong as ever. Our food portions are strictly monitored and standardized across two branches. Each of the dish is freshly made to perfection by our highly skilled chefs to bring along the Thai cuisine for our customers to experience the extravagance of Thai culinary.

I do apologized for the draught beer was not served to you in perfect condition, we have addressed the problem and rectified it immediately. However we offered you two bottles of Peroni beers and only charged you for only one pint of Singha beer. I am sorry that our member of staff have not explained to you clearly.

With regards your comment about main course served to you within 10 seconds after starters being cleared. I will circulate your observations to the team and will address your issues to ensure no repeat.

Please do not let this be your lasting impression and I do hope you will come again and give us a second chance to experience our full hospitality of Buddha Lounge.

Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I decided to dine here from a friends recommendation and I must say it's the best Thai I've ever had! We are very picky but the service was quick, the food was fresh and so so delicious! Have been here twice and always plan to return because we crave their spring rolls and their duck pancakes are just to die for! And I won't even get started on the prawns and seafood- our fav place so far!

Dear FayFayxo,

Thank you for recent visit at the Buddha Lounge in Whitefield, it was our pleasure to look after you and your fiancé.

We are most grateful for you sharing your experience in TripAdvisor.

I was absolutely pleased to read your wonderful review. I was pleased to read that you found our food to be fresh and delicious, particularly our homemade spring rolls and aromatic crispy duck.

We look forward to having that opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future to impress you again.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Brought 12 staff to the restaurant, many of which went for the banquet menu, we were very happy when staff offered to change a good number of dishes on the menu, and most dishes were absolutely beautiful.
The venue is a welcoming place, and the staff very friendly. I would definitely return.
However - my only grumble would be the quality of the "chicken" served on the meals. The Beef was tender, the lamb was stunning and for someone that doesn't like the ribs, I even loved the ribs! But the chicken was a million miles off the mark. I don't know what it was, but either change supplier or change the way its cooked.

Dear Phleds,

Thank you for your recent visit in Buddha Lounge in Whitefield and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with everyone.

I was pleased to read that you and your party were impressed with every aspect of the restaurant particularly our Set Menu offerings and our food quality. I was also pleased to read that our service by our front team members to be equally excellent and very helpful in accommodating your requests. I can assure you that our team has been given visibility of your kind words.

With regards your comment about the chicken, I do apologize that it was not to your liking and perhaps its a personal taste. I can assure you that all of our products came from reputable suppliers and have not changed for the last 3 years.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words, the team here at Buddha Lounge in Whitefield are looking forward to welcoming you back soon again.

Best regards,