“Fabulous”
Review of Buddha Lounge Whitefield - CLOSED

Buddha Lounge Whitefield
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We offer customers the complete South East Asian Experience, specializing in Thai and Cantonese Cuisine. Founded in 2006, our aim is to bring the authentic tastes of Thailand and China, through skilled chef's from south east Asia's finest hotel's and restaurant's along with experienced front of house in a quality environment, with a warm atmosphere.
Reviewed October 5, 2013

An overall excellent experience. Food, service, staff, atmosphere, setting. Well done Buddha Lounge. Will deff be back. Many more dishes want to try.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
TheresaMiller, Operations Manager at Buddha Lounge Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

Dear Margaret J,

Thank you for your recent visit at Buddha Lounge in Whitefield and I am so thankful that you have shared your experience in TripAdvisor.

I was absolutely overwhelmed to know that you had thoroughly enjoyed your experience with us. We pride ourselves in outstanding service and great food as we are passionate about food and service.

I was so pleased to find that you were impressed with every aspect of the restaurant . I was also pleased to read that our food offerings and all round service lived up to your expectation. I will certainly circulate your kind comments to the kitchen brigade and the front team.

The team in Buddha Lounge are always happy to offer a friendly and efficient service and we look forward to having that opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Been to the Buddha Lounge a handful of times and enjoyed every visit. The decor is outstanding and my 22 year old daughter loved the music. There is a chance to watch your food being prepared on a large screen which I think shows extreme confidence in the kitchen hygiene for one. Our waitress was the best I have come across, and I can be fussy! She was attentive but not obtrusive. The wine glasses on the table were replaced for chilled glasses, nice touch, and our glasses were topped up whenever needed. And the food! Well, we even took pictures it was presented so well. We usually reserve our visits to the Buddha Lounge for special occasions. But with the new early bird menu, they will be seeing a lot more of us!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
TheresaMiller, Operations Manager at Buddha Lounge Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2013

Dear Catherine,

Thank you for your recent visit at the Buddha Lounge in Whitefield, we are most grateful for you sharing your experience in TripAdvisor.

I was absolutely overwhelmed to read your wonderful review about us. I have shared your fabulous comments with the entire team and they were as thrilled as I was to learn that you had a wonderful experience with us.

I was pleased to read that you had enjoyed every aspect of the restaurant namely the décor, music and the live cooking displays on television screens. I was also pleased to read that our front house team members are extremely attentive. All in all, it was fantastic to know that you enjoyed the food the most.

We pride ourselves in outstanding service and great food as we are passionate about providing quality food and service to all of our customers. I am pleased to find that we had exceeded your expectation in every way.

We all sincerely appreciate you recommending us to the others and thank you for highlighting that you would return. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Buddha Lounge very soon again.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Just visited Buddha lounge the food is excellent been to many a restaurant and I rate the Buddha
Of one of the best I have been to great service the staff are so friendly will definitely be back and
Recommend if u are reading this review go and experience it for your self

Dear Mary M,

Thank you for your recent visit at Buddha Lounge in Whitefield and thank you for your wonderful words. It is fantastic to read such great feedback, it's makes the job so much more worthwhile.

I am delighted that our service lived up to your expectation. I was also delighted to read that you found our food to be excellent and the service of our front house team members to be friendly. I will surely pass on your kind comments to the team.

We all sincerely appreciate you recommending us to the others and thank you for highlighting that you would return. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future when we can impress you again.

With kind regards,

Buddha Lounge Ltd

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We have visited Buddha Lounge Whitefield many many times and each time is a lovely experience. Great service, great food and atmosphere.
Worth a visit and they have early bird deals and Sundays.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
TheresaMiller, Operations Manager at Buddha Lounge Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Dear fourwindstour

I was absolutely overwhelmed to read your wonderful review for the Buddha Lounge in Whitefield and I am most grateful for you sharing your experience in TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your loyalty and continuous support. I have shared your kind comments with the entire team and they were as thrilled as I was to learn that you had a great time with us again.

We pride ourselves in outstanding service and great food. I was pleased to read that you found our food and front house service were equally excellent . We are very fortunate to have our great team who are so passionate in providing the highest level of service to our customers.

We all sincerely appreciate you recommending us to the others, we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Fantastic night, my wife said it was the bestmeal she has ever had. The food was unbeleivable and service was great. Will be back very soon

TheresaMiller, Operations Manager at Buddha Lounge Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Dear DarrenM,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit with your wife at Buddha Lounge in Whitefield and thank you for sharing your experience in TripAdvisor. We very much appreciated your wonderful review.

I was absolutely delighted to read that you so enjoyed the full hospitality of the Buddha Lounge team. I was so pleased that you food our food and service to be excellent. I can assure you that your kind feedback will be shared with the team.

Thank you for highlighting that you would return. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.