“Quality & Quantity”
Review of Buddha Lounge Whitefield - CLOSED

Buddha Lounge Whitefield
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: We offer customers the complete South East Asian Experience, specializing in Thai and Cantonese Cuisine. Founded in 2006, our aim is to bring the authentic tastes of Thailand and China, through skilled chef's from south east Asia's finest hotel's and restaurant's along with experienced front of house in a quality environment, with a warm atmosphere.
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Extremely impressed with Buddha Lounge Whitefield. We normally visit the Ramsbottom Branch and fancied a change from the norm. The Lady Manager and her team are very welcoming and professional, their knowledge and service etiquette is outstanding. The restaurant's modern and clean, we also love the fact we can see our food being cooked (would be great if you could have our table number or names on the screen too). The food presentation and taste have had real passion put into it, as each dish Thai & Cantonese is unique and full of flavour. Highly recommended a place really at the top of their game as Trip Advisor and other guests have clearly spotted. Thank you for the wonderful evening, we will be sure to visit both your restaurants equally from now on.

Buddha-Whitefield, Manager at Buddha Lounge Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Response1,

I was absolutely overwhelmed to read your wonderful review for the Buddha Lounge in Whitefield and I am most grateful for you sharing your experience in TripAdvisor.

I have shared your kind comments with the entire team and they were as thrilled as I was to learn that you had a fabulous experience with us.

A lot of changes were made in the past few months to improve and uplift food quality standards and front house service standards. Evidently all of our efforts had proven to be worthwhile as we have been receiving numerous positive feedbacks from our customers like yours. I am pleased to announce that Buddha Lounge in Whitefield was awarded the honor of the Certificate of Excellence in 2013 in Tripadvisor.

I was pleased to read that our front house team members are professional and welcoming, and the service we provided was outstanding in all rounds. I was also pleased to read that you were impressed with our food offerings in terms of food quality and presentation. We are very fortunate to have our Executive Head Chef Dea Phumsri who is so passionate in creating wonderful traditional and authentic Far East Asia dishes for everyone to enjoy and lead our kitchen team to provide highest level of food service. I was pleased to learn that you enjoyed the most of the live cooking shown on our televisions.

We all sincerely appreciate you recommending us to the others and look forward to welcoming you back to the Buddha Lounge very soon again.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been to the buddha lounge 5 times now, the last visit was for my 1st wedding anniversary and have to say the food was absolutely gorgeous,(as it has been every time we have been) and the service was excellent !!! Very friendly and welcoming staff ! When we booked on line we put on that we were celebrating our anniversary and when we arrived there was a lovely card and a bunch of flowers for me !!! What a lovely touch by the buddha lounge staff. Had a lovely evening and will certainly be returning again. I really do recommend this gorgeous restaurant you won't be disappointed.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Dear Vikki,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your visit at Buddha Lounge in Whitefield on Saturday 6th July 2013 and thank you for sharing your experience in Tripadvisor. It was absolutely delightful to read that you so enjoyed your dining experience with us. We very much appreciated your wonderful review.

Thank you for returning, we are especially delighted that you chose to visit us to celebrate your first year wedding anniversary; it was our pleasure to be able to look after you during your visit.

I was pleased to read that our service was excellent and our front house team members are friendly and welcoming. Your kind comment was made aware of the entire team. I was also pleased to read that you found our food was to your liking and exceeded your expectations.

It is our mission to provide every customer with exceptional high level of service from both of our front house team members and the kitchen brigade. On the service side, we strongly emphasize on attention to details and a personal touch in our service. I am delighted to know that you were pleased with the flowers and card which we had arranged for you.

We all sincerely appreciate you recommending us to the others and thank you for highlighting that you would return. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future when we can continue to provide you with the high quality service to which you always deserve.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We visited as a party of 6 on Saturday night and it wasn't particularly busy as the weather was hot and I guess people were having BBQs. We had a variety of Chinese and Thai dishes and were thoroughly impressed with the quality - each dish appeared to be individual rather than derived from the same base. We particularly enjoyed the Thai green chicken curry, Singapore noodles and the sea bass.
The restaurant was clean and they came and wiped the table in between courses. Whilst the manager and one of the waiters (Matthew) were friendly and welcoming the others didn't appear to be enjoying their job very much and seemed to struggle to find a smile; very functional.
Overall, great variety and quality of food for a fair price.

Buddha-Whitefield, Manager at Buddha Lounge Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

Dear Gill,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit at Buddha Lounge in Whitefield and thank you for sharing your experience in Tripadvisor. It was absolutely delightful to read that you so enjoyed your dining experience with us. We very much appreciated your wonderful review.

I am pleased to found that our food quality and menu offerings are both excellent, I am also pleased to found that you particularly enjoyed the most our signature dish Green Curry Chicken, Singapore Style Street Noodles and Sea Bass. We are very fortunate to have our Executive Head Chef Dea Phumsri who leads our kitchen team to provide highest level of food service with strong emphasis on quality and presentation. Your kind words have been shared with the kitchen brigade.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I can assure you that Matthew has been made aware of your comments as they serve as a great motivator. Our team work hard to deliver high standards of hospitality at all times and I am pleased that on this occasion there was no exception. However, your observation of some team members was noted and will be addressed to them individually.

We look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to the restaurant in the near future. Please let us know when you plan to return, so that we may welcome you personally.

With kind regards,

Buddha Lounge Ltd

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Our first visit too this restaurant for our daughters sixth birthday. The staff were friendly and welcoming. The menu was easy to navigate and the food was exquisite. The restaurant found out it was our daughter's birthday and presented her with a cake and sang too her which I personally thought was a lovely gesture. Its not the cheapest on the market but if you want quality then you expect too pay for it. We will certainly return again in the not too distant future.

Buddha-Whitefield, Manager at Buddha Lounge Whitefield, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2013

Dear And9376,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with everyone after your recent visit at Buddha Lounge in Whitefield.

We are delighted that you chose to visit us to celebrate your daughter's birthday. It was our pleasure to be able to look after you during your visit and we thank you for allowing us to form part of your celebrations.

I am delighted to hear that you had a fabulous evening with us, I am also pleased to hear that our front house service was friendly and welcoming and our food was exquisite. Our aim is to provide customers with a personal touch of the service, by doing this, attention to details is a key of success. I am so proud of our team who are dedicated to doing all we can to enhance your time with us, I will assure you that your kind comments will be shared with our front team Carmen and Leo who had made such a good impression.

The team are always happy to offer a friendly and efficient service and we certainly look forward to having that opportunity to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We took advantage of the menus available to 7pm. The choice available is wide and satisfied the diverse tastes of our party of five. Three of us arrived early and were allowed to wait at the table and relax with a drink. We were made welcome and the atmosphere was pleasant. The service was attentive without being overbearing. I would recommend it.

Dear PeglegManchester,

I was absolutely delighted to read your wonderful review for the Buddha Lounge in Whitefield and I am most grateful for you sharing your experience in TripAdvisor.

I was pleased to read that our front house team members are attentive and welcoming. Your kind comment was made aware of both Carmen & Leo who had made such a good impression. I was also pleased to read that you found our new Early Bird menu is excellent with choices to suit everyone's taste buds.

We all sincerely appreciate you recommending us to the others and hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the not too distant future when we can continue to provide you with the high quality service to which you deserve.