“One of the best grill fish ever eaten”
Review of Rebac

Rebac
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Murter
Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

They are so welcoming and the food is great! We got a welcome drink and we ordered the fish platter for two. It was delicious
Coming from an island myself i can say its one of the best grilled fish ive eaten so far in Europe
I recommend it!! ^^

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Well during our short visit, we have tried a great selection of fine wines while we were waiting for mr Grico the grill master to finish our fish, after he explained to us everything about our fish we have tried the best grilled fish ever! Thank you Grico and I recommend this place for everyone!

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank 347leok
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

Excelent adriatic seafood. Very good services, fresh fish, grill,vine and beer. I enjoyed every zimě, when I a have been on Murter.

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Qapik
Reviewed June 15, 2015

Steak with gorgonzola was unbelievable. Really delicious. The best I have ever had. Personal is also very kind and friendly. Will come back every time I will passing or visiting dalmacia.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed May 10, 2015

I can tell I have one of my best meals on my croatia trip there! Grilled food is prepared in front of guests in big open oven in the interior of restaurant. Homemade bread is brilliant.
We had some grilled squids, fish, meatballs and sallad. Try fish plate for two with selection of seafood if you dont know exactly what you want. This is the way to try a bit of everything. Despite previous rewiew on tripadvisor we enjoyed wonderfull meal and nice bottle of white vine. Prices are reasonable, much cheaper than on islands. Restaurant is known by yachtmen and often full. We were there after main season and still had to reserve our table day before.

Service is english and german-speaking on normal comunication level.

Date of visit: September 2014