“Non golfer”

Bonville Golf Resort
Ranked #2 of 3 things to do in Bonville
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I went with my husband and baby girl. As a non golfer, I found the resort a lovely getaway. My husband really enjoyed the golf. I trout the surrounds were absolutely beautiful. The landscaping and gardens were exceptional. The restaurant was fantastic. I took some beautiful photos.
Unfortunately we went in winter during a bit of a quiet time so the buffet breakfast was very limited but they made up for it with unlimited a la carte. The staff went above and beyond in making us feel welcome.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Great Golf and good facilties,basic accommodation but great club house.Staff need some polishing but overall very good.Lets face it you come here for great,testing golf !

Reviewed May 6, 2013

The price is expensive at $130 ea but what a course, amazing layout,
If you enjoy scenery this is the best layout and designed course which
captures it's rainforest tall timber setting.
At times you will feel like your the only group playing the course.
Such is the layout and thick vegetation between holes
Greens have improved and facilities are better,
If you haven't played here, you will enjoy this course, suited for
Better golfers but if you are like other 90% who try to play, just take a lot of balls
and enjoy the day, you have paid enough to

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I love Bonville Golf Course! It is so picturesque! The course is challenging and the two days that we played there the course was very wet but still a pleasure to play. The tree lined fairways and misty mountains as backdrops are so pretty! I'll be back for sure!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

A gobsmackingly spectaularly beautiful and challenging golf course with great food, hospitality and accomodation.

1  Thank SundancerSkipper