“Simple,clean accommodation, perfect for my long...”

Review of PANSION PLATANA

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Laurabens...
Stafford, United Kingdom
“Simple,clean accommodation, perfect for my long stay in Glossa”
Reviewed September 25, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I was made very welcome by this family run guest house. The rooms are simply furnished but more than adequate for single or couples looking for short or long stays like me. The rooms are just on the outskirts of Glossa no more than five minutes walk. It's close to a supermarket that delivers to save carrying your shopping in the heat of the day. The village is typically Greek with narrow streets and white buildings and I found this accommodation just right for my needs. Help and advice was always on hand if I had a question or a request and I felt I was being looked after rather than just 'staying there' looking forward to returning and would suggest this place for someone wanting to visit this island. Especially if touring and on a budget. Parking adequate and petrol station close by. Bus service to Skopelos passes.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The friendliness al rooms had pleasant views, location
Liked least: I had no problems whilst I was staying
Traveling group: Solo Traveler
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing