“So relaxing!”

Flisvos
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Loutraki
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: "Freshly caught Seafood served on the water's edge in the beautifull port of Loutraki".
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Traditional Greek food with great fish, and a beautiful location, very friendly and Janis and wife are always there to give you a smile and a friendly chat! You should not miss this experience, absolutely delightful.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I have eaten here a few times whilst cruising in the area. Fish here is always great and the service is always friendly and personal from the owners Mr and Mrs Yani.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This restaurant had great fish and shellfish! But, even something I didn't expect was a blue cheese sauce mushroom dish that really knocked me out, I was so full. Washed it down with a few beers. My wife and daughter shared a swordfish slice and they too were happy campers. But, the highlight of the meal was the entertainment. With onlly a few pieces of extra bread that we would throw over the balcony into the water, we would then have our own personal feeding frenzy of little minnows, guppies or something similar. It was so amazing that even the taverna cats would look down into the water mesmerized by the sight. And of course, the seagulls would then come over and take a peek as well. All in all, a great day and a great meal!

Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

We have been to Greece every year for 25 years and this is the best food and experience we have ever had. From the welcome to the range of dishes and the flavours and the situation, this is the best.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Right on the water, the restaurant offers a stunning view of the sunset. The service was excellent, probably among the best I had my entire stay 6 week stay in Greece this summer. The chicken souvlaki, served with homemade fries, was very tasty. The batter on the fried eggplant appetizer was just right, though the eggplant itself needed some extra salt. I would definitely return!