“Nice stop in the rain”

Cafe Karamell Boden
Ranked #52 of 157 Restaurants in Visby
Reviewed September 18, 2017

A funny decorated small café with homemade cakes and desserts. freshly brewed good coffee and hot chocolate. We had a few cakes as well - they were tasty :) And service was really friendly and helpful. The interior is a mix of old and new. And they also sell cups, plates, cans and other utensils - all in retro design.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed July 5, 2017

A lovely cafe near to the southern gate of the city walls, they provide a good selection of sandwiches and some of the nicest cakes I've eaten for a long time, the coffee is good and the free re-fill is good too, the staff are polite and helpful and the cafe is very clean too.

You can also get very good bread from here as well.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

This cafe is one of my favorites when it comes to the local dish saffron pancakes. Near the city center and a nice atmosphere.
It can be hard to get a table.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed October 22, 2016

One of my favorite restaurant/cafes I visited in Sweden. The menu was in Swedish, but the woman working at the counter was kind enough to translate. I got the grilled cheese sandwich with chevre, honey and walnuts, and it's the best grilled cheese I've had in recent memory. The sandwich was the perfect amount of crispiness, and the combination of flavors struck a wonderful balance between sweet and salty. This came with a delicious salad and a cookie.

I also very much enjoyed the interior, which was cute and charming. Even the bathroom was decorated in the same theme.

Would certainly return if I'm ever in Visby again -- that was one impressive sandwich.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

What can I say. It was loved by the children and had a great range but it is candy and so how can I go wrong. We will see what the results of sugar overdose is like later today. It did have some older style candy which they enjoyed

Date of visit: August 2016