Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 04/23/21
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
getaroom.com$116
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 13, 2017

Ramada dongtan has great location in downtown of the city.
I took the limousine bus from the Incheon airport. I could get off right in front of the hotel which is very convenient for me.
All staff members are really kind. They tried to do their best to do something for me.
I appreciate everything. l I had great business trip with all of you guys !

Date of stay: June 2017
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
SungChul K, 제너럴 매니저 at Ramada Hotel Dongtan, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2017

Thank you for the review about us and we are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

If you have any chance to visit Korea, please give us another chance to serve you.^^

Reviewed June 13, 2017

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 14, 2017

Enjoyed staying here while on business my first time in Korea. Many local attractions: hundreds of restaurants, parks, shopping, and nightlife within walking distance from this hotel. Modern amenities, breakfast included.Not super luxury but good for business travel.

Date of stay: September 2016
SungChul K, 제너럴 매니저 at Ramada Hotel Dongtan, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2017

Reviewed April 5, 2017

Date of stay: March 2017
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
SungChul K, 제너럴 매니저 at Ramada Hotel Dongtan, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2017

Reviewed March 19, 2017

RAMADA Dongtan Hotel is a very good choice in the area. I have used it several times in the last year and I have always have excellent experiences. The rooms are comfortable (queen bed is enough for me) and I have recovered from the USA-KOREA jet lag very quickly thanks to the quiet rooms and confy beds. Walking in the near park is a great choice. The free breakfast offered all mornings is really good.
The Airport limousine can drop you and pick you just in-front of the hotel.

Room tip: I prefer the park view rooms vs downtown view
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
SungChul K, 제너럴 매니저 at Ramada Hotel Dongtan, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2017