Not to long ago the entire area was empty fields. As Samsung Electronics expands throughout the Giheung area, the area builds up around it. Actually, the hotel is just as OK and comfortable as the sister hotel in Suwon. The only problem I had with the location was getting there from the airport (a long, tedious almost 2hr bus ride in traffic). There is a fantastic little entertainment square just outside the back door--much better than the outside-the-hotel attractions than the Ramada in Suwon. As with any Korean " concentrated fun zone" there are meat BBQ restaurants and Japanese izakayas aplenty. My favorite part of the hotel is the Coffee Bean attached to the lobby. Finally, the hotel is also reasonably close to Samsung Display in Cheonan. Price more than half of the equivalent grade hotels in Seoul, so for practical-minded business travelers this Ramada offers everything you will need within a short walking distance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 1. PERFECT FOR BUSINESS TRIPS Welcome to Ramada Dongtan Hotel! We are conveniently located near numerous business locations such as Samsung Electronics and LG Electronics. Ramada Dongtan Hotel is a perfect option for your business trips. A complimentary breakfast buffet is served every morning to help you start the day fresh and right. Take advantages of other complimentary services provided by the hotel including wi-fi internet, shuttle services to business locations nearby. 24-hour operating concierge, parking, and self-laundry services. Also, please feel free to use fitness center and business lounge located on the second floor. 2. ENTERTAINING LOCAL ATTRACTIONS Explore local attractions nearby Ramada Dongtan Hotel. Just outside the front entrance, we have Nojak Park which you can enjoy jogging or taking a walk. We also have Dongtan Central Park Keunjaebong Park nearby. If you choose to walk about 10 minutes from our hotel, you can visit Metapolis which has Enter 6 Shopping mall and Homeplus - a big supermarket. Other attractions you can visit by transit include Korean Folk Village, World heritage Suwon Hwaseong Fortress, and Everland - theme park with attractions. 3. VARIOUS DINING OPTIONS Enjoy a meal at our on-site restaurants at SUGOI the Japanese restaurant or Mugunghwa Korean barbeque. Also, there is a variety of restaurants, pubs, and shops just outside the back entrance of Ramada Dongtan Hotel. If you would like foods delivered to your room, please visit the front desk to ask about delivery options. 4. CONVENIENT TRANSPORTATIONS Allow our shuttle services to escort you to business locations such as Samsung Electronics nearby the hotel. If you need to head to Incheon International Airport, our receptionists will be happy to arrange taxi for you. You can always take Airport Limousine Bus to Incheon International Airport which runs every twenty to thirty minutes from 4AM to 8PM. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Ramada Hotel Dongtan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Dongtan Hotel Hwaseong
- Ramada Hotel Dongtan South Korea/Hwaseong