Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Lol.travel
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Stayed at this hotel with my mom for a vacation. Our room is condominium-like composed of 2 rooms (one with 2 single beds and the other was the traditional heated floor where you would sleep. sheets and sleeping mats are in the closet), Kitchen (which utensils are complete, and I mean complete) and a living room. Our room even had a balcony where you go out overlooking a hill. The room was very new and well-maintained. The area was solely for vacation thus shops are not available if you'd like to go out (a convenience store is available though). The place was next to a ski resort which would probably be convenient for a ski- holiday. We went during autumn so it wasn't operational, But it was rather pretty with the trees around the perimeter and a stroll in the morning is refreshing :) Breakfast was filling and choices were wide. The two rooms would suffice a family so it was sad the it was only for me and my mom. Would definitely go back and stay here with my family if given the chance.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank Jerene L
Reviewed September 5, 2012

i stay at LG Konjiam Resort in 26 Aug 2012.i'm with Group tour. My room is 1138 The room is spacious, modern and everything looks new. So one word to represent ithis resort s Lux. Balcony is facing small hill.
Location : Everland is 40 minutes from here. Convinient Store is not far from the lobby. For the breakfast also variative and good. So Everything nice ,nothing to complain. Here is some picture i take

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 16, 2012

It’s a nice place with modern amenities. The suite had 2 rooms, a small kitchen, a living room with a big flat screen TV, one toilet and bath, and a toilet adjacent to one of the rooms. One of the rooms had two single beds, while the other had none. The arrangement struck me as a bit odd. I was thereafter told that it was common in the local culture to sleep on the floor, so I checked the cabinets in the empty room and true enough found mattresses (presumably in case one wanted to sleep on the floor). There is free wi-fi in the room and that was a definite plus. There are leather slippers provided but believe me, you don’t want to use them. They look like they could use some replacement.

Breakfast buffet is served in the building across the creek at the back of the building, and there is an abundant selection. There is also a convenience store in the same building, as well as a billiards hall just in case you wanted to play pool.

We went last April and there were hardly any people around. I suppose the place would be filled with people during the ski season. But for now, its a nice, quiet getaway.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 8, 2012

large clean apartment style rooms with cooking facilities and a kitchenette. Helpful staff, good facilities. I stayed out of season so I can't comment on the skiing.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 21, 2012

We went here as part of a large tour group. Rooms are big, clean and comfortable. Lobby grand and impressive. Breakfast buffet had a wide choice and delicious especially the waffles. Free wi-fi. There's also a 24 hour convenience store inside. Setting is nice so lots of pictures taken. I can imagine how nice it would be during ski season. Thoroughly recommended in season and out.

• Trip type: Traveled with family