“Amazing food!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 1, 2019 via mobile

What a surprise this hidden gem in a village that is still recovering from the earthquake. A beautiful mansion with almost private dining spots, excellent food and great hospitality. Mouthwatering Ricotta with oranges, pumpkin filled pasta and meats, also the kids loved it! Wine from the region paired fantastic and favorably priced so bought a few bottles to relive the moment back at home! Thank you.

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (346)

Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

My cousins and I traveled from United States to visit family. This was my second time eating at this restaurant. No food was left on our seven plates. Fabulous place to eat. Our waitress Julia was fabulous. I will be back.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

Easy to find, but off the beaten track and will worth the trip! The food was excellent; great flavours and in a lovely restaurant. Lamb was very tasty and the Guinea fowl had a fantastic sauce with top flavours. The staff were friendly, helpful and attentive. It made for a great lunch.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

Dinner was great. They also have a nice selection of local wines. There were lots of cute cats hanging out by the entrance. I think they feed them. First night we didn’t realize they were open. Make sure to ring the bell. Restaurant is much larger than we expected and beautiful inside.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2018

I ate at this restaurant with my friends from Calascio for the first time. This restaurant is definitely a hidden gem in the area. I have been to this region, and within this area many times, and this was the first year going here. It is fantastic, I highly recommend the pasta and the meat. The service is also great. It is a very unique building with many rooms, for all type of occasions, I did eat here during the night, therefore visibility of the town was limited, however I imagine that during the day it is beautiful.

Date of visit: August 2018