This is our 3rd stay (in 5 years) at the Yarra Valley Lodge and it never fails to live up to expectations. Rooms are reasonably large and very comfortable, the place is well maintained and the surrounds (golf course) make for beautiful views and also some lovely walks. The restaurant (Bella) serves some amazing food using local produce and has a great selection of local wines. Eating here and staying at the Lodge also means we can both indulge in a few local wines at the end of the day without worrying about driving!The restaurant staff also went out of their way to recommend some other local wines/wineries that we should try based on our choices that evening. All in all another wonderful weekend escape to the Yarra Valley. We'll be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned at the gateway to the Yarra Valley, Yarra Valley Lodge is a world class resort offering guests total luxury, surrounded by two championship golf courses. Take advantage of the hotels location on the doorstep to over 100 wineries. Exuding the warmth and timeless appeal of a private lodge, 102 spacious and superbly appointed guest rooms and conference rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your Yarra Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley Hotel Chirnside Park
- Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley Melbourne
- Yarra Valley Lodge Australia/Chirnside Park, Victoria