An easy 1 hour drive from Melbourne, you enter the Yarra Valley Lodge through the Golf Course - very Palm Springs like! Lots of retirement homes line the fairways, but they are well designed and blend in with the landscape - a very pleasant surprise. The hotel is located at the back of the complex, and is 5 star. The rooms were large and clean - we were lucky to get french doors onto the grassed gardens - other rooms have balconies. The property boasts sunny communal balconies, which we took advantage of for afternoon wine and cheese platter. A pool table, a bar, a function area and a great restuarant are all located within this main building. A short walk away is the day spa/tennis courts/gym and pool area, which our family loved.
Breakfast buffet was dee-lish and plentiful!
A great little family break, and would definately return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Positioned at the gateway to the Yarra Valley, Yarra Valley Lodge is a world class resort offering guests total luxury, surrounded by two championship golf courses. Take advantage of the hotels location on the doorstep to over 100 wineries. Exuding the warmth and timeless appeal of a private lodge, 102 spacious and superbly appointed guest rooms and conference rooms await you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity and HotelQuickly so you can book your Yarra Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley Hotel Chirnside Park
- Sebel Heritage Yarra Valley Melbourne
- Yarra Valley Lodge Australia/Chirnside Park, Victoria