Very clean and modern furniture in the room. Large balcony that over looks the pool and the beach. It really felt like a resort. The service was very friendly. Close to the shops to dine out and a1 min walk to the beach. Def stay again if I am in the area. At night the room is dark to sleep in and no light spills in a very good sleep if you want to have a really good sleep. No noise .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Ettalong Beach offers spectacular ocean views just 90 minutes north of Sydney on the Central Coast. Combining superbly appointed beachfront accommodation with a range of facilities the resort is the perfect destination for any stay. Select a studio, one and two bedroom un-serviced spa suites, offering magnificent pool and hinterland views, and are fully furnished with kitchenettes, laundry facilities, air conditioning, balconies, cable TV, CD player and stereo system, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and spa baths or enjoy the outdoor pool and spa. Maintenance Notice Remedial building works will be taking place on the pool deck and balconies throughout the building from 29 May until 15 November 2017. The work on the expansion building joints and waterproofing repairs will involve noise and scaffolding. Mantra Ettalong Beach management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra Ettalong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Hotel Ettalong Beach
- Outrigger Ettalong
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Woy