We stay at the Mantra Ettalong on average every couple of months while our son spends time being spoiled by his Aunty. This time as it was Easter, he stayed with us & we booked a 2 bedroom apartment.
This apartment was at the very end overlooking the water & southern hinterland. You could see the tip of Sydney's Northern beaches.
2 bedrooms, 2 bathroom with kitchenette on the 5th floor. Huge balcony with outdoor setting & both bedrooms accessing it, fairly private (could see onto balconies above & below, but not the rest of the complex) + another small balcony facing south. Corner spa bath in the master suite.
The apartment was up to the normal mantra standard, with some stains on the carpets & a little mould in the bathrooms, but overall very comfortable. The pool was a little cold but not too bad for late autumn.
The sunsets were stunning to watch over the water.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful beachside town of Ettalong, Mantra Ettalong Beach offers spectacular ocean views just 90 minutes north of Sydney on the Central Coast. Combining superbly appointed unserviced beachfront accommodation with an exciting array of leisure and entertainment facilities the resort is the perfect destination for family getaways, romantic retreats or business stays. There's a range of studio, one and two bedroom unserviced spa suites, offering magnificent pool, ocean and hinterland views. All suites are fully furnished with kitchenettes, laundry facilities, air conditioning, balconies, cable TV, CD player and stereo system, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and spa baths. Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool and spa, a variety of dining establishments within walking distance, an entertainment venue which is located adjacent to the hotel. The on-site day spa is located on level 1, Mantra Ettalong Beach we offer clients total relaxation and a real fitness environment to get that full work out experience. If you're here to relax and unwind, energise and work hard, on your own or with a group, you can get some pre and post wedding pampering. No matter how you arrive you will always leave with a deep inner calm. Just a short drive away is the Hunter Valley, one of Australia's most fertile wine-producing regions. Terrigal, Erina and Gosford CBD are just a 25 minute drive away offering an array of cafes, shopping and attractions. Brisbane Water National Park, the Australia Reptile Park, Glenworth Valley horse riding and Outdoor Adventure Centre are conveniently located within a short drive and are popular local attractions. With its pristine water views, and relaxing environment, Mantra Ettalong Beach offers the perfect seaside escape for family getaways, romantic interludes or the business traveller. Maintenance Notice: Remedial building works will be taking place on the pool deck and balconies throughout the building from 1 May until 1 October 2017. The work on the expansion building joints and waterproofing repairs will involve noise and scaffolding. Mantra Ettalong Beach management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mantra Ettalong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Hotel Ettalong Beach
- Outrigger Ettalong
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Woy