The location is simply stunning with beautiful views over the inlet looking all the way back to Palm Beach. Rooms are well appointed, modern, clean & include a small kitchen, washing machine & dryer. We had a 2 bedroom unit with a massive balcony with water & pool views. While the hotel is expensive it is worth paying for the premium rooms with views as other rooms look over the car park. Disappointingly our huge balcony contained 2 small tables & 4 plastic chairs. The rooms are not serviced daily (you can request it for an extra charge) but at $350 per night for our room, I would have expected that should have included daily servicing. The hotel is built over the Ettalong Services Club with undercover parking. We had difficulty finding the hotel front door which is a small entrance to the right of the club entrance - quite unremarkable for a resort of this size! The club has a bistro where snacks and meals are available all day, but we found a plethura of lovely little cafes & restaurants within easy walking distance. Less than half a block away is a small supermarket & bottle shop. As with most large hotels in Australia, in room internet connection is expensive but WiFi is available in some of the little cafes across the road. On a more positive note, the staff at reception were fantastic - very welcoming and helpful. This is such a beautiful area to rest and relax it is no surprise that so many elderly people choose to retire on the Central Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mantra Ettalong Beach offers spectacular ocean views just 90 minutes north of Sydney on the Central Coast. Combining superbly appointed beachfront accommodation with a range of facilities the resort is the perfect destination for any stay. Select a studio, one and two bedroom un-serviced spa suites, offering magnificent pool and hinterland views, and are fully furnished with kitchenettes, laundry facilities, air conditioning, balconies, cable TV, CD player and stereo system, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and spa baths or enjoy the outdoor pool and spa. Maintenance Notice Remedial building works will be taking place on the pool deck and balconies throughout the building from 29 May until 15 November 2017. The work on the expansion building joints and waterproofing repairs will involve noise and scaffolding. Mantra Ettalong Beach management team wish to apologise in advance for any disturbance this may cause. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Mantra Ettalong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Hotel Ettalong Beach
- Outrigger Ettalong
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Woy