The location is simply stunning with beautiful views over the inlet looking all the way back to Palm Beach. Rooms are well appointed, modern, clean & include a small kitchen, washing machine & dryer. We had a 2 bedroom unit with a massive balcony with water & pool views. While the hotel is expensive it is worth paying for the premium rooms with views as other rooms look over the car park. Disappointingly our huge balcony contained 2 small tables & 4 plastic chairs. The rooms are not serviced daily (you can request it for an extra charge) but at $350 per night for our room, I would have expected that should have included daily servicing. The hotel is built over the Ettalong Services Club with undercover parking. We had difficulty finding the hotel front door which is a small entrance to the right of the club entrance - quite unremarkable for a resort of this size! The club has a bistro where snacks and meals are available all day, but we found a plethura of lovely little cafes & restaurants within easy walking distance. Less than half a block away is a small supermarket & bottle shop. As with most large hotels in Australia, in room internet connection is expensive but WiFi is available in some of the little cafes across the road. On a more positive note, the staff at reception were fantastic - very welcoming and helpful. This is such a beautiful area to rest and relax it is no surprise that so many elderly people choose to retire on the Central Coast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the beautiful beachside town of Ettalong, Mantra Ettalong Beach offers spectacular ocean views just 90 minutes north of Sydney on the Central Coast. Combining superbly appointed unserviced beachfront accommodation with an exciting array of leisure and entertainment facilities the resort is the perfect destination for family getaways, romantic retreats or business stays. There's a range of studio, one and two bedroom unserviced spa suites, offering magnificent pool, ocean and hinterland views. All suites are fully furnished with kitchenettes, laundry facilities, air conditioning, balconies, cable TV, CD player and stereo system, hair dryer, tea and coffee making facilities and spa baths. Guests can enjoy the outdoor pool and spa, a variety of dining establishments within walking distance, an entertainment venue which is located adjacent to the hotel. The on-site day spa is located on level 1, Mantra Ettalong Beach we offer clients total relaxation and a real fitness environment to get that full work out experience. If you're here to relax and unwind, energise and work hard, on your own or with a group, you can get some pre and post wedding pampering. No matter how you arrive you will always leave with a deep inner calm. Just a short drive away is the Hunter Valley, one of Australia's most fertile wine-producing regions. Terrigal, Erina and Gosford CBD are just a 25 minute drive away offering an array of cafes, shopping and attractions. Brisbane Water National Park, the Australia Reptile Park, Glenworth Valley horse riding and Outdoor Adventure Centre are conveniently located within a short drive and are popular local attractions. With its pristine water views, and relaxing environment, Mantra Ettalong Beach offers the perfect seaside escape for family getaways, romantic interludes or the business traveller. Maintenance Notice: The outdoor spa will be closed until 16th September 2016. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Please note the Pool is OPEN as usual. Also note the completion date is estimated and does not include major unforeseen issues that may arise or long periods of inclement weather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Mantra Ettalong Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Hotel Ettalong Beach
- Outrigger Ettalong
- Mantra Ettalong Beach Woy