“Always a great breaky”
Review of The Pint of Milk

The Pint of Milk
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Newport
Reviewed April 22, 2017 via mobile

One of our locals that always puts on a great breakfast. Great coffees and also dog friendly on the outside seats.

Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

After reading reviews we visited this cafe, we both really enjoyed our breakfast's and coffee. Definitely worth trying

Reviewed February 15, 2017

very relaxed atmosphere and food was presented well. The food had some nice flavours as well as looking good

Reviewed November 14, 2016 via mobile

I love this place - always a smile when you walk in & l can generally always get a table.
My favorite food ... the Arvo with broadbean dressing!!!!!! THE BEST!
Coffee is fabulous too!
Do yourself a favour and visit this team if you haven't already, and go back if have already been .. always a great choice.

1  Thank Jodes9
Reviewed November 6, 2016

Was initially going to have breakfast at our apartment building but the cafe was closed, so, since we were going to Newport Lakes Reserve for our Saturday walk, we thought we would have breakfast at Newport as well.

I had the toasted bagel with avocado, poached eggs and mushrooms and the ingredients are really fresh. 5/5

My partner had chorizo omelette which he thought wasn't that great and that the omelette was quite bland. I didn't taste it, so, I won't rate it.

He also said their cafe latte is pretty crap. I'm coffee and lactore intolerant, so, I didn't try to judget it, so, again, I won't rate it.

Had soy chai latte for myself which came in a pot and enough to fill up two glasses. It doesn't have the same depth of chai that I've had at other places, so, will rate it 4/5.

My partner then had a second sweet dish - the rice pudding. He said it's not good but I tasted it and thought it was excellent! My partner is German and if a dish is not done like how he had it in Germany, it's considered not good but I really thought all the flavours were well balanced. 5/5

Price:3/5

Service: 4/5

Overall: 4.2/5

1  Thank LC888