“A Haven of Yum”

Loving Hut @ Mount Gravatt
Brisbane, Australia
“A Haven of Yum”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I didn't used to go here much because I lived on the west side, but now that I'm on the south side, it's a regular outing for me and anyone I can get to come with me.

It's a bit of an odd combination of dishes, but all the ones I've tried have been great though I'm pretty stuck on the sweet and sour nuggets. It's really good value too.

They've got some Supreme Master DVDs playing on the TVs in the restaurant which are...interesting, but you can sit outside if it bothers you.

Definitely one of the best vegan places in Brissy.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Smath S

Mount Uniacke, Nova Scotia
“Loving Hut, Mount Gravatt, Brisbane”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

This restaurant is awesome. Although we live on the far north side of Brisbane, we always go to the Loving Hut when we have a celebration. Recently we celebrated my parents' 60th wedding anniversary there. Some of the guests were reluctant as they felt they needed meat to make the day complete for them. However by the end of the day they were all exclaiming about the quality of the food, Truly excellent!

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank GypsyJudy
Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
“Delicious Vegetarian Meals”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Asian vegetarain meals were so delcious, great value for money. Very friendly service. I liked the idea of reading material available that supported a plant based diet.

Visited April 2013
Noosa, Australia
“Yay for Vegan!”
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This place is a personal favourite of mine, if only it was on the north side!! Lots of variety, friendly service and a cosy atmosphere. I took a group of my non-vegan friends here for dinner one night, they were pretty skeptical. I am pleased to say though they were so impressed by the food they have agreed to eat vegan with me anytime!

“Great food, great value”
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Options galore! It is rare to have so much choice when you eat out as a vegetarian, let alone a vegan.
The food is always good and there is always plenty to choose from. We generally get take away but have eaten there a few times. It is not the most atmospheric restaurant but the staff are lovely and friendly, food is yummy and you get great value!

• Visited October 2012