The hotel looks nice from the outside, but the staff is not very friendly. When we checked in, they didn't bother to tell us there was no water available until the next morning. You can see the beach from the resort and could probably throw a rock and hit it, but you have to leave the resort and travel through the small town to reach it, which is like a 5-10 minute walk each way. The first room was completely unusable and had a broken AC, so they moved us after complaining.
This was not our first choice for resorts, but we found that the motorcycle drives will bypass all the others resorts even if you tell them the name of the resort you want and will take you to this resort or is sister resort owned by the same people and then tell you that the resort you looking for does not exist and that the resorts they took you to are the only ones. As the drivers get you further away from the central dock area, they also change their prices. And no hot water, if you were lucky to get water in the first place. I'd say this was the worse experience ever as they took advantage of you every place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of Camotes Islands, Santiago Bay Garden and Resort is an ideal spot from which to discover Cebu. Set 157.4 Km from the excitement of the city, this 3-star hotel commands an excellent location and provides access to the city's biggest attractions. With its convenient location, the hotel offers easy access to the city's must-see destinations. Offering hotel guests superior services and a broad range of amenities, Santiago Bay Garden and Resort is committed to ensuring that your stay is as comfortable as possible. To name a few of the hotel's facilities, there are meeting facilities, room service, restaurant, airport transfer, bicycle rental. Step into one of 51 inviting rooms and escape the stresses of the day with a wide range of amenities such as television, non smoking rooms, shower, balcony/terrace which can be found in some rooms. The hotel offers fantastic facilities, including pool (kids), outdoor pool, water sports (motorized), massage, garden, to help you unwind after an action-packed day in the city. Superb facilities and an excellent location make the Santiago Bay Garden and Resort the perfect base from which to enjoy your stay in Cebu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Santiago Bay Garden & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santiago Bay Garden And Resort
- Santiago Bay Garden Hotel San Francisco
- Santiago Bay Garden & Resort Camotes Islands, Philippines - San Francisco