All reviewsacross the roadone nightfreewaytoastermirrortakeawaynoisebistropokiesshopssupermarketairshowaccommodation
Reviewed January 17, 2016

Fairly modern Pub, Small place , big prices . Food is pretty average., just food to fill you not to enjoy . Bar drinks are expensive and the staff don't look happy . I am a critic of most places around the west even though I live here. But want to charge high prices ? Then deliver the goods or I'm not back !!!! Money is hard to earn .

• Stayed: December 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Dcs3129
Reviewed August 22, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here for two nights while visiting some family for a quick trip. Very friendly staff, tidy and clean. Restaurant next door did great food and good wait staff service. Would stay again! IGA (convenience store/dairy) across the road and a small group of shops including hair salon and lotto shop. Restaurant/bar does room service to the rooms. Train stop at end of the street and right next to the M1 city bound motorway on ramp

Stayed: August 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Undcva
Reviewed March 23, 2015

We had an overnight stay here on our way west. It's just off the highway with a small shopping centre close by. A range of good restaurants to choose from as well as the "Club" attached to the Motel. Club was quiet for a Friday night and had a security guard. Rooms were OK and price was reasonable.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank terry m
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Our work group stay at Club Laverton Motel frequently, the new renovation in the front club is really great, motel rooms are always clean and comfortable, the receptions staff are always helpful, overall it a good place to stay as 3 star accommodation

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank Peter A
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Stayed 3 nights in room 4, double and single beds from the 13th to the 15th of July 2014. On last morning before vacating, noticed a rather large BED BUG crawling over one of the pillows on the double bed. Also noticed a blood stain on another pillow around neck height. Informed manager on site of situation, whose only reply was he will speak to the girls on reception. Upon checking out, reception girl informed us that our next stay would be free of charge! INCREDIBLE!! Yeah right, like I really want to spend any more time in a filthy dump like this ever again!! I approached the manager and said that I want my money back for the whole stay. He said that because the bed bugs were only discovered on the last day, he would only refund me the last nights accommodation. Totally unacceptable resolution. He also informed me that they have previously had bed bugs in room 2 and 4 a few months back. Obviously nothing has been done to eradicate these pests from the affected rooms, and they chose to ignore the problem, and hope that subsequent guests are not bitten by them whilst staying in these rooms. The mattress of the double bed felt as if it was 20+ years old, no support and rolling towards the middle of the bed, and the pillows were just as bad, flat and lumpy. I had to stuff a spare towel inside the pillowcase to plump up the pillow to reasonable level. The hot water took a ridiculous amount of time to come through to the shower- had to run it for a good 5 minutes before actually stepping into the shower, very convenient! Toilet roll holder was also broken, towel rails in bathroom bent out of shape. Dirty,disgusting rotten place with a management that just doesn't give a toss. Upon checking out, drove straight to Hobsons Bay council offices and lodged a formal complaint with the health officer regarding the situation, and submitted photos that I had taken. She advised to not take any of our bags inside our home until I had fumigated the lots with a suitable spray that deals with bed bugs, as they are really good at hitching a ride in peoples stuff, and then relocating inside YOUR home upon arrival. She also advised that the rooms affected should have been completely sealed off for at least a couple of weeks, and a specialized pest controller brought in to effectively deal with these pests. Again, stating the bleeding obvious, this hasn't been done. I have attached my photos of the room with the bug captured on the bed!
So, potential travelers out there, do yourselves a really big favour, and give this filth hole a really big miss and pay a bit more for something better, and you wont have to write a scathing review on something as dreadful as this. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business