“Nice vibe”
Review of Urban Grooves

Urban Grooves
Reserve with
Urban Grooves is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greater Melbourne, Australia
“Nice vibe”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Been here quite a few times - loved most meals I've ordered. It is noisy, but most cafes and restaurants are these days. It has a nice feel.

• Visited October 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disgusting.”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

I'm never going back again. I ordered a caesar salad and got food poison. You cant even talk in the restraunt without yelling. It was that loud. Also, horrible service. As soon as I finished my disgusting salad my waitress kept pestering me to order something else or leave, while glaring each time. If I could, I would give it 0/10.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank JessicaCcc
Mansfield, Australia
“LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I always come here for a night out if I'm with close friends for the area and always recommend it!! Food is always amazing and he staff are fantastic!! I actually wish I could work there!! it's that good!! :)

• Visited August 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Basic food with an Atmosphere of its own”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Been to Urban Grooves a few times. This time we sat outside and had a gourmet Pizza and coffee. Liked sitting there watching the traffic go by.
I like popping into this place for a quick bite before a movie.
Only suggestion is an outside area for non smokers. I felt like I needed oxygen when we left but apart from that another good experience

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dodge1934
“Great”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I recently celebrated my birthday here with a group of friends after not dining here for several years.
I shared the lamb pizza and a bowl of wedges with my husband.
Both were very generous serves and the food was delicious.
The cake selection is always great. I had a slice of white chocolate & raspberry cheesecake that was lovely.
The restaurant can get a bit noisy at peak times, but I found no problems on this occasion.
This restaurant is also ideal for catching up with a friend over coffee.
Decor is modern yet warm.

• Visited July 2013