“Using mobile phone during treatment!”
Review of Aqua Spa Retreat

Aqua Spa Retreat
Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Similar to other reviews. .I didn't get the opportunity to fill out any forms. No introduction of names from anyone ( I asked in the end, and found my therapist was Brittany...).. i didnt get explanation of products until I asked The towels smelt damp as if been im washing machine too long. But mainly I was APALLED to notice my therapist using her mobile phone whilst massaging me. It was obvious she was distracted. It really made me uptight and angry. I also suffer from pimples on my back and really didnt want a back massage using oil. Afterwards i asked for a hot towel to wipe the slickness from the rest of my body...just got home and had a shower. Clothes are stained!!

2  Thank JacSTARRR

Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Ok..thought id give this place a go after purchasing a fantastic deal from Groupon..Im all for supporting local businesses.However, now that I have been I wont been going back..
My friend & I arrived early..as in other establishments you are required to fill in forms to enable the staff member to see what your concerns are..what skin type you have..what allergies
etc..this was not done!I have been getting facials & massages all my life so I know whats good and whats pathetic..this place is a joke!..My friend & I had a one hour facial and one hour massage..our therapists didn't intoduce themselves didnt analyze our skin or even discuss anything in relation to our treatment..the massage was excellent..facial was very disappointing. I was lucky that I had one therapist for the duration of the treatment..my friend on the other hand had 3..!
The girls were having a laugh with us however some swearing did occur!
I found the place to be very noisy & it smelt like curry as one girl said "I think that's so and so's lunch.."
I found the staff to be very rude..unprofessional & careless. AND..the only reason they are booked weeks ahead..in my opinion ..is purely because they have alot of Groupon offers.
Sorry girls..wont be back..this place is appalling!

1  Thank Koolitsa
Reviewed February 20, 2014

I have already had 2 wonderful Massages and Facials here and are ready to book my 3rd, I have found extremely friendly and professional. Both times I have been there I have had Alice do my massages & facials and she is wonderful. I would highly suggest you give it a try because i can not fault them.

1  Thank ernc6154
Reviewed December 6, 2013

After reading other peoples bad reviews I was a bit hesitant going to my massage tonight. I was a bit nervous during the first 20 minutes but soon started to relax. The receptionist was polite, my massage started on time and overall it was quite good. It didn't quite go for for two hours though but it was relaxing. If I had to purchase this deal again and I knew what I was getting, I probably wouldn't buy another one.

1  Thank Elly T
Reviewed November 21, 2013

first of all none of therapist are fully qualified there especially in massage....they don't use dermologica,skin stitut or whatever they promise.they do not change sheets and always cut your massage time 60 minute massage would be always 54 minute.most rude and unprofessional staff and manager ever.they can even talk in English if you ask about any product they are not able to tell you about it.worst retreat spa ever please don't waste your money...................