“Good Value Mid-Week Lunch Menu”
Review of Enigma

Enigma
Ranked #1 of 106 Restaurants in Castle Hill
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Enigma, our modern Greek restaurant located at The Piazza, Castle Hill’s vibrant restaurant precinct within Castle Towers. We’re delighted to offer you a selection of modern Greek dishes that represent Mediterranean cuisine at its very best.
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I've been to the Enigma twice with my tennis buddies for a $29 set price, two-course + wine/drink lunch and found it to be very good value. On the last occasion I had the entree + mains (steak) and it was very enjoyable. The only criticism I would have is that I asked for mustard to accompany my grilled steak and to my amazement and disappointment they had NO MUSTARD in the entire restaurant. I was almost tempted to pop down to the Coles supermarket nearby and purchase some myself. The steak was a bit bland and tasteless on it's own. HOWEVER, previously the two courses and the wine were excellent so I won't be put off as it's a great value, good quality lunch and maybe I might take my own little pot of Hot English Mustard along next time. Would recommend it to others - everyone else at the table was very satisfied with their food and the staff/service were friendly and attentive.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Having recently returned from 'Down-Under' it would be re-miss of me not to mention the wonderful experience I had at this amazing restaurant in Castle Hill. We were lucky enough to be visiting friends in the area and they suggested that we try this restaurant, none of which had been to the restaurant previously.

The warm greeting we received from the service staff was a preamble for the rest of the evening, their knowledge of the menu showed that they were well versed in all that was on offer. The variety of dishes (not all Greek) was a surprize to say the least. The food was just amazing, we are still debating as to which dish was the most memorable, for me it was the delicious pasta which was laden with fresh fish including crab in their shell, The Moussakka was declared as the very best they had ever tasted and the lamb was just to die for. Oh do not pass the calamari the very best ever.

I cannot recommend Enigma (so aptly named) enough, a wonderful jewel in the hills. Prices compared to other restaurants in the metro of Sydney however Enigma excelled in both service and cosine.

Anna from Ireland

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We had high tea for lunch for a surprise birthday. There were 4 adults and 1 child. It was $35 a head, despite the child, which we were happy to pay. The food was nice, nothing special but it was edible and the desserts were yummy. The extremely disappointing part was when was ordered tap water and a bottle of sparkling water, we were charged an extra $38 on top of our bill. Why we were not told about this is disgusting, let alone why we weren't simply given tap water when thats whats were asked for when he had sat down. We were over charged an additional amount that we could have spent on a whole another person. Very upsetting to say the least. We may be in The Hills but do we really have money to waste on water?

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Considering this restaurant is in the suburbs next to a shopping mall and road, it is very expensive. I had Mousakka my favourite, it was luke warm in the middle so I sent it back to be re heated. $32, and you get no salad or veg. It did taste very nice. My husband had lamb kebab on salad and that was $32. He thought it was very mediocre. They had lots of gluten free dishes listed. Service was average. It's a shame as there are not many Greek restaurants around here, but for me to return they need to be less greedy with their prices. We sat outside and it was a nice atmosphere as it was warm and sunny.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

I found the food and service just average and felt it was very over priced, Friday night and by 9.30 waiters were hurrying you along to leave

1  Thank hanoon62