“Family of four for a Tuesday dinner”

My Place Cafe Restaurant
Ranked #84 of 99 Restaurants in Castle Hill
Cuisines: Australian
Sydney, Australia
“Family of four for a Tuesday dinner”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We were headed for one of the other restaurants there but when we read their menu it had all the things we were in the mood for. Service was fast and friendly and the food was delicious. My husband had prawns & linguine, one son had prawn cutlets, fussy son had chips and nuggets and I had calamari fritti, it was all very fresh and tasty and the kids reckon they had the best chips. They were quick to keep our drinks coming too. We'll be going back there for sure.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank OfftheDiet

Sydney, Australia
“LOVELY SURPRISE FOR LUNCH”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and I had lunch here after a watching a morning movie at the adjacent Cinema. We initially decided to eat here after comparing the menu prices with the restaurant next door (what a difference!!). The service was outstanding - genuinely welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. My wife had a cheese, chicken & avocado melt and I had a king prawn open sandwich (both on turkish bread) with a bowl of wedges, accompanied by a glass each of Secret Stone sauvignon blanc. We had originally intended it to be an "eat and run" lunch but the food was so good and the service was so friendly that we decided to watch the world go by and stay for dessert: a Mars Bar cheesecake and an apple & blueberry crumble - both very fresh and delicious. All this for $78 incl GST - very reasonable for what we had. We have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending this restaurant to you.

• Visited November 2012