Tripadvisor
Bomaderry

“Great food at great prices”
Review of Bomaderry Hotel

Bomaderry Hotel
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Bomaderry
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I go regularly to the Thursday night sniti night. Meals are very tasty and big, amazing value($8!!!) also. They have goose ipa on tap at a very reasonable price. Service is fast and friendly. Can't fault them on anything. I live near Berry but much prefer to eat here to the pubs in Berry.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (30)

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

Went for midweek dinner. Relaxed atmosphere, food was brought out quickly. Great burger menu with extras. Happy with quality and value was almost too good to believe. Will definitely be back whenever next in area.

Reviewed January 2, 2020 via mobile

Bad..dreadful experience..staff fighting with each other..had to ask for our dinner,. which had been sitting out for a while.
Hope it improves.

Reviewed December 1, 2019

Had a function at this venue a few weeks ago, service at the bar was atrocious. The food we ordered started coming out 20 mins before we organised it, staff gave out some of our food to other patrons before bringing it to us.

Went back for lunch today, they took the order of the friend I was with and then said I will be back in a second and proceeded to serve two other people before serving me, even though I was there before both of them.

Very disappointing as I work close by and would love to go in regularly but will not be back.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 21, 2019 via mobile

We’ve been here a few times now on those nights when we’re tired after work and want a good, casual and relaxed meal. The food here is always nice, well presented, fast and there’s a good variety. Restaurant is quiet and separate from pub area. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Date of visit: November 2019