“Too many tourists...too comercial..”
Review of Isla Saona

Sanoa Island Helicopter Tour from Punta Cana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Beach and water beautiful but the tour was a lot to be desired...nothing great...food was bad and not enough variety...drinks were under average. Way too many people. Maybe our tour wasnt the best...paid $90 per person and it was 4 of us...we would have been better tended to at our resort!

There are newer reviews for Isla Saona

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

The sand was white the water was blue the island was beautiful the speed boat ride there was fun the star fish searching was cool and the yacht ride home was amazing overall Love that island great experience would definitely visit again

Reviewed June 30, 2014

my wife and my sister in law went to sauna in excursion for a day and let me tell you it was
a wonderful experience the tour people all of them where wonderful I bought lobster and
they prepare for me.dancing swimming on the beach was great I recommend this place
to anyone enjoy if you go to Punta cana

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The tour was great. The natural swimming pool with starfish was fun. While we were there they had a floating ring with soda and rum drinks they served us. The water is very shallow here. The island has about 300 people living on it. We got to see the turtle hatchery. On the island we got to try a coco loco which was coconut water and rum right out of the coconut. At a different beach on the island we had a piña colada out of a pineapple. It was the best drink ever. We also were able to snorkel at that beach. That wasn't the best place to snorkel but a lot of fun. Our guide Hanni was the best guide ever. She was always making sure we were having a good time. We were traveling with my parents and my dad uses a cane. The crew and Hanni were so helpful at helping him get on and off the boats and making sure he had a place to sit. The lunch was good, but not really as authentic as our other tour. The sunset catamaran trip back was very nice. I would recommend this tour.

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Unforgettable beach , nice experience sailing on catamaran and fast boats :-)) definitely recomend to take this tour