“Annual Girls trip”
Review of Cabins4less

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Big Bear Lake
Cabins4less
Reviewed February 6, 2011

It is a lovely cottage in Big Bear Lake. My friend and I experienced the comfort of being at home. The high tech keypad lock makes staying and leaving the cabin much safer. Nothing can beat the price with cable service, Wi-Fi and your own kitchen. They even offered 2 DVD rent free that my friend and I enjoyed as we unwind from our outdoor hikes. The location is only a mile or two away from the dam, great hikes (for easy to difficult hikers), Alpine slides, Snow summit, various eateries like the Mill creek Manor Tea Room, Sugar Pine bakery (with delicious sweets) and other local eateries. Thank you Cabins4less for making our annual trip so memorable.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 5, 2011

We stayed at the Village number 2 for the New Years Eve weekend. Our pipes froze, and we had no hot water during the day of the 31st through January 1st. I spoke with owner the night of December 31, and he told me we could leave and he would refund all of our money (we had nowhere else to go as it was New Years Eve, the town was sold out, and the mountain roads were icy), or if we stayed that night, we would give us the night's credit. Well, a month later, our credit card was never credited. I emailed twice and phoned once with no returns on either. I called today, and he said he would never offer a room night credit. What he offered today was a free night in one of his cabins. He does not even remember when he talked to me that night. He said he talked to me the next morning, so how does he remember what he offered me? I have read a lot of the reviews, and most of them are good, but there a few that come across that are very poor with this place, and they usually come down to customer service. I am disgusted with Ron and his attitude, and why would I go back and stay there after this fiasco? Just be warned that if something goes wrong, you will end up paying the price.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank waxyturtle
californiaron, Owner at Cabins4less, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2011

We have the Best policy in the industry, Offered her a 2 night 100% Free stay for a 8 hour frozen pipe. No one will come close .
This review is very vendictive and should not remain

Reviewed February 1, 2011

My best friend helped me plan my birthday weekend. There was 10 of us staying in the biggest cabin they had and we had a blast!!!! My best friend was worried because there was only one bathroom...but we didn't have a problem at all. everyone was happy and everyone had a great time...we all gathered at in the kitchen table to play games and have a couple of beers...then off to bed the next morning went snowboarding and came back to relax dinner and just more bonding time...I can't wait to plan our next trip out there...Thank you cabins 4 less!!!!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 31, 2011

We loved this place we had a clean cabin with very hot water we loved it, and recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Small, quaint cabins. This is the most expensive season in Big Bear, and they are about the best deal in town.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 31, 2011

Our cabin with Cabins4less was better than expected! Spacious and fantastic location. There were 6 of us altogether (3 couples) and each couple got our on bed. It worked perfectly. There was also a spare bunk bed no one was using. Just remember to bring your own pillowcases/sheets. Walking distance from a cute antique shop and a great diner. Ron was so helpful and friendly. He supplied us with tips and suggestions on what to do while we were up there. HIGHLY recommended. We will definitely use Cabins4less next time we are in Big Bear.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 26, 2011

Three of my friends and I booked this cabin a week before our trip. It was a great rate and was a very cozy cabin. We were stoked about the amenities that came with the cabin. DVDs, sleds, and board games were available for us to check out at no extra cost which provided for late-night entertainment when it was too cold to go anywhere else. Although the space was a bit small, it was a very reasonable price for everything and it was really close to Snow Summit where we went snowboarding. Overall, we had a wonderful experience and would absolutely love to book it again in the summer (there are free kayaks to check out :D)!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
#5 of 7 in Big Bear Lake
Embers Lodge and Cabins
Embers Lodge and Cabins
#6 of 14 in Big Bear Lake

Been to Cabins4less? Share your experiences!