“Amazing! I could eat here every day!!!”
Review of Botana - CLOSED

Botana
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Italian-Mexican Fusion Cuisine.
“Amazing! I could eat here every day!!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Loved everything! The food was so fresh and tasty. A different menu every day means we will be back several times this week while we are in Big Bear!!!

• Visited May 2014

“Simply Amazing”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

This place was just so great. My fiance and I fell in LOVE. The food the service the atmosphere the price! Everything was just perfect.

• Visited May 2014
New River, AZ
“What a nice surprise!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

We read other reviews and were intrigued. Set menu that changes every night so you need to be open. Greeted by the owner on the way in and met the chef Antonio on the way out for a personal touch. Refreshing 5 course meal for only $15 each! Then portions were right sized and we left full but not stuffed. Nice selection of wine and beer. First time to big bear and the restaurant and will be back to both.

San Jose, California
“Great unique meal”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Give your taste buds a treat! Yes, there are no menus, but we were fine with being surprised with five - make that six different taste experiences. Warm, creamy carrot soup. Watermelon and greens salad with a beautiful dressing. Soft bread with a most amazing dip. Stuff portabello mushroom with a tomato sauce. Then pork short ribs with a mole sauce. Finally, a refreshing carrot pudding - not a pudding but a cooked mound of carrots with raisins. Sorry, I'm not a food critic so I can't give this meal the credit that it deserves.

Go for the adventure and a delicious meal. Everything is plate licking good.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ChristmasSJ
Big Bear City, California, United States
“Excellent Value and Delicious Fusion Food”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Today I went with a friend for lunch at Botana, a Mexican-Italian fusion restaurant! The food was absolutely delicious, the presentation was beautiful, and the portions were generous. I did not mind the fixed menu at all…it certainly made ordering easy! Botana caters to vegetarians and vegans…all you have to do is ask. Today they were serving a pork in chipotle sauce and when I told them I was vegetarian, they made me a special entree of seared zucchini with the same chipotle sauce and smothered in mushrooms. It was excellent. They also focus on organic produce, so if you want to each healthy this is your restaurant. Also the hand brewed herbal tea was the best I've ever had. I can't wait to take my girls there for lunch and my husband for dinner. My new favorite!

• Visited March 2014